P.r.o.j.e.c.t cars.(racing fans beware)

Prashmith

Journeyman
NO ITS NOT A DIY GUIDE TO MAKING YOUR OWN CAR!

Claimed "most authentic, beautiful, intense, and technically-advanced racing game on the planet" By the developers who plan to realese it on STEAMOS scrapping ps3 version!pc,Xbox one scrapping 360 version!wii u and the few others

It's a Simulation racing game which plans to (Objectable sentence) beware!
Burn the burnout!halt the asphalt!End the need for speed!and unreal real racing!
*i62.tinypic.com/33tjnfc.jpg
Seriously wanna get amazed look at the screens

*i60.tinypic.com/50ffhf.jpg

ANOTHER ONE
*i62.tinypic.com/mv0uo0.jpg

THESE ARE THOSE GAMEPLAY SCREENS WAIT WANT ANOTHER PROOF TO KILL NEED FOR SPEED
*i60.tinypic.com/n1t5ya.jpg
*i57.tinypic.com/347bgv8.jpg
LAST ONE
*i61.tinypic.com/ncxg1d.jpg

See yourself :) want more details of the game?techo Greeks down the spoiler

Features[edit]
The finished product is intended to represent a realistic driving simulation. In order to differentiate the game from the established industry leaders, Gran Turismo and Forza Motorsport, Slightly Mad Studios' stated aim is a "sandbox" approach to the racing genre that allows the player to choose between a variety of different motorsports paths and immediate access to all included tracks and vehicles.[6] Project CARS will portray racing events spanning multiple days, progressing from shakedown and qualifying runs to the race itself, while changes in weather and lighting conditions are simulated dynamically.[7]

Physics Simulation[edit]

Early WIP screenshot from October 2011
The game adopts an improved version of the Madness engine, which was the basis for the Need for Speed: Shift titles. More processing power available in modern computers allows for the introduction of a dynamic tire model named "SETA", rather than the steady-state model based on lookup tables, as seen in previous generation simulations.[8] To accommodate differing skill levels, Slightly Mad Studios offers gamers (with or without a digital wheel) various driver aids and input filtering methods.

In addition to community feedback, Slightly Mad Studios have acquired the professional services of Ben Collins,[9] racing driver and Top Gear's former "Stig", Nicolas Hamilton,[10] Clio Cup and European Touring Car Cup racing driver and younger brother to Formula 1 star Lewis Hamilton, and Oli Webb, former Formula Renault 3.5L and current ELMS driver.

Content

There are over 60 licensed cars and over 35 race tracks (not including circuit layouts) confirmed to be included either in the first release or a following DLC. For licensing reasons, some tracks are currently codenamed using their geographic location. In addition to real world racing circuits and fictional kart circuits, there are two fictional point-to-point roads inspired by Côte d'Azur and California Pacific Coast.

Virtual Reality

On 26 August 2012 support for the Oculus Rift virtual reality headset was announced on the official forums.[11] The announcement stated that at least one Oculus Rift Development Kit has been ordered. Members of the project are able to follow a link referenced in the forum post to read more details.

Sony's PlayStation virtual reality headset Project Morpheus will also be supported.[12]

/direct Wikipedia unedited cut

What do you say about it? Cars after all just wanted to share it :-D

Last edited:

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
i have seen in gameplay it doesnt look like that the way they show in screen shots.

never the less the game is beautiful

OP
P

Prashmith

Journeyman
^i feel it can take down much of the games out here in terms of racing and it depends upon your taste and system config

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I wasn't able to find a proper addictive replacement for NFS MW 2005 yet.

You clearly haven't played Paradise City then.
Btw, that "bold" statement IS controversial. I really don't like "Simulator" games. I will choose to drive cars IRL if I want a simulator.
For me a racing game should be fun. Trackmania have small stunts. Paradise City have challenges and good graphics. Both have multiplayer.

I hope Project can maintain a balance between graphics/simulation and fun. Waiting for a demo to be released of Project Cars!

OP
P

Prashmith

Journeyman
I agree with some above people speaking racing games of two types simulation and fun let's see if this one falls in both :)

Top Bottom