Outsourcing - Beginning of the end ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
obama has just said it ... nothings done yet...besides haven't our own BJP's PM candidate Advani's been saying he'll build a Ram temple in Ayodhya for looooooong time now...nothing's happened...

just like all auto walahs of all cities in India are bloody fleecers ... politicians world over are alike :p

If they do what they promise before elections, what will be their agenda for next elections:evil:

arrey bhai log ... mujhe mat bhoolna :D

Aur kya muje bhool jana??:mrgreen:

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
^ abey tu toh already employed hai...tujhe itni jaldi nahi nikalenge...lekin hum log ki toh vaat lagi hai....company main lete hi nahin..bus beech main latka diya hai :D

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
And here I thought I will work for 3 months or so in call center to get some cash..

I guess lot of people will be unemployed again after this move initiates, damn this is sad.

iinfi

mekalodu
i thought this guy is smart. he has proved otherwise. turned out to be a true politician.

trying to take the US a step deep into recession and head into depression. a bit over-exaggerated i admit.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
^ abey tu toh already employed hai...tujhe itni jaldi nahi nikalenge...lekin hum log ki toh vaat lagi hai....company main lete hi nahin..bus beech main latka diya hai :D

tum jaison ko mandir ka ghanta bana diya hai jab chahe baja ke chale jaate hai :lol: yeh obama ki sarak gayi hai :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Dhobi ke paaltu jaanvar (samajh jao kya bol rha hu) jaisa haal ho gya hai ab to - na collg k na company k. :( :D

mediator

Technomancer
i thought this guy is smart. he has proved otherwise. turned out to be a true politician.

trying to take the US a step deep into recession and head into depression. a bit over-exaggerated i admit.
I think he is. Thats what they call the protectionist approach I guess and he is trying to save american jobs. But I think that move is gonna hurt US more coz

1. IT labour is cheaper in INDIA
2. AFAIK, the 'IT brains' is also better in INDIA where americans dial numbers even for the simplest of procedures terming them as problems and lose their temper.
3. Replacing the jobs will take time and mobilization of resources.
4. Educating equivalent number of americans who are used to luxury and comfort is another story.
5. I think, Indians are flexible and more hardworking where you can make them work more and put a lotta work pressure.
6. Most importantly, US doesn't have what INDIA has and probably can never have i.e "JUGAAD". :D

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER

Lol...depression. I don't know what he is upto but I guess in the process he may piss off a lot of people. I guess he is next in the list of "Assassination".

Garib ke pet mein laat marta hai saala!! :|

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
IT is not as bad as it sounds. American companies need to survive this recession and they can do that only by outsourcing. They have only got their taxbreak cut. Not their right to oursource. It is still going to be cheaper to outsource than not to.

In India's POV (Indian IT service sector), this is only a slow down and not a downfall. According to NASSCOM, IT services grew by 17% this year as against 24% last. So, cool down, it not Armageddon. Not atleast yet.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^lol...lets see what happens. This crisis is not something new. And by next year you will see the worst, it has just started gaining momentum.

Already companies are giving 6 months unpaid leaves to employees.

Hoping for a good future ! A future with less fcuktards.

krinish

Journeyman
Hell with them....
I will tell you what ill do. I will buy some land somewhere remote where there is rain a plenty and soil good.

Ill grow my own food. Ill be a farmer. Practicing from two years, ready for the doomsday.

Now i want the oil to run out. I want the survival of the fittest age....

krinish

Journeyman
well not anymore there is a report out there telling a little raise in global weather will cause crops to fail and bring famine to tropical countries---------

now thing what effect global warming will have in our country--------

Heard of Green house?
Controlled temperature, Light, and moisture...

Im not talking about growing crops to feed a million. Its to feed myself and my family and the extra to sell it to the local market for some exchange stuff.

I wish money had no value...

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Hell with them....
I will tell you what ill do. I will buy some land somewhere remote where there is rain a plenty and soil good.

Ill grow my own food. Ill be a farmer. Practicing from two years, ready for the doomsday.

Now i want the oil to run out. I want the survival of the fittest age....

Kya baat hai, ab aur karne ko bacha hi kya hai. Itne America ke upar chal rehe the ab aagayee apni aukad par. :grin::grin: BTW where you will find the seeds for the crops if you eat your own food regularly and sell nothing to earn nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom