Orkut vs Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

jxcess3891

Evil mind
the best is myspace. I've tried all of them friendster facebook, twitter but myspace is much better. very good for making new friends.

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
the best is myspace. I've tried all of them friendster facebook, twitter but myspace is much better. very good for making new friends
Agree..but most of them are on a particular Social Networking site, just because they have contacts:)..and they are ok with it..but those who want the best should try Myspace:smile:

jxcess3891

Evil mind
Guys seriously, u need to try out myspace. It's the best. So many applications to choose from! The others like orkut and facebook are nothing in comparison.

As per Page Visits and number of members Facebook ranks above both orkut and Myspace

Bulk of Orkut's traffic is from Brazil and India
For Myspace its the United States
And for facebook its Canada and the United Kingdom

I have a Facebook account ,but i am not a big fan of social networking sites .... i prefer IMs .... But its the only way i can keep in touch with realtives and friends far away .... especially the ones who are abroad in different time zones ....... so kind of like forced to use it

anyways i ll vote for facebook

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Most of my school friends are on Hi5 but I still love Orkut the most... I have acc. on all 3, Fb, Orkut and Hi5.. out of them, Orkut is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom