Orkut vs Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
facebook ftw. i am bored of orkut because of spam. but facebook too won't be spared soon. just like digit forum it also shall soon make its place in the digital junkyard.

codyhulk

Dating Xpert
For me I think Facebook is way better. Orkut may be getting some of the things from Facebook now. But so far it is downscale version.

You get Better Privacy.
You can allow only certain type of people to view your profile.
Applications are easy. Search is better.
It does not force any color on your eyes.
Even Orkut coders seem weak.

Spam I started getting due to orkut increased from 2 mails a day to 32 mails and when I was active 58 mails a day. As soon as I deleted my account it is back to 5 mails a day.

R

Rohit Nambiar

Both are nice :)

I use orkut for new discussions and making new frnds and Facebook only for my frnds..

FB is better for stayng in contact with our friends :)

thelordrrulzzz

The Burning Curse
orkut was the first then facebook followed but both suck big time. Social Networking with the lack of privacy is a complete disaster.

iBot

Right off the assembly line
Facebook all the way. Orkut is a bit too unprofessional and its spam can beat any other any day of the week. Facebooks interface too is much sleeker and cleaner.

A

apple_boy

Facebook anyday
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Facebook all the way. Orkut is a bit too unprofessional and its spam can beat any other any day of the week. Facebooks interface too is much sleeker and cleaner.

I agree:)

Last edited by a moderator:
F

fullcracked

Obiviously Facebook..............Orkut kinda not cool for me
Any social networking site can be gr8 if you have your real frens in an online social network

Achuth

In the zone
Facebook..it just rockkk..i was first addicted to orkut..but when i saw Fb ..i loved it..took some time to understand..but its super cool..more real people.more events,,..orkut has more hackin problems,,and fake profiles..not secure.. but FB is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom