Orkut on opera mini 4.1 not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
^^But it will again stop loading after a while. Earlier m.orkut.co.in was working for me but now it's not opening either.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
If it is still not working uninstall it and then do a fresh install. There is a new version of Opera Mini available specifically for India. It has preset bookmarks for India sites like Orkut, Indiatimes, Cricinfo, etc. It also has some minor changes like when you are entering text, the right soft key function has now been changed to Delete Character instead of the previous Cancel. This is better as pressing cancel would clear all the text but Delete just deletes the last character like the C key.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
^^^ What is the built number of your Opera Mini? I am using Opera Mini Signed version 4.1.11473, 20080612

Last edited:
Where did u guys found out this new version of mini? I m checking operamini.com frm long time but itz still providing 4.1.11355 which was released in may end?

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Actually it is the same version, but made specificaly for India. For example, if you go to the Opera Mini site through your pc and start to download the version for your phone, then it gives you the choice to download in the language you want. If you are in India, it'll give you the Indian version by default. There are just a couple of things different in this version.

Oh and btw, Orkut now works perfectly on all versions of Mini.

Ohh k. . .yeah thanks to tat orkut.co.in trick, desktop version is now working fine on my phone

Last edited:
DAMN ! Orkut stopped working again! When i click on "view full site" it gives error "Page not found. . .There was no orkut.com"

H

hac_king

Sumeet_naik to avoid any other hassle that may come on some mobiles
use orkut.co.in/main#home.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom