Opera Mini not working

gameranand

Living to Play
Mobile - Noki N8-00
OS- Symbian belle
Opera mini - 6.5
Opera mobile - 12.0

One fine day Opera mobile and mini were working fine and then in evening they were not working at all. I reinstalled both and Opera mobile is working although opera link is not working but as for Opera mini It is not working at all. I mean it can initiate internet but is not working at all. Nothing is happening. Even the first screen is not working.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
need your helps n helps :|

after updating to the latest version of opera mini from the market it went too slow which was ok as it was atleast opening pages....but after a day when i opened my opera mini it just showed me black screen....
i downloaded the older version from opera's website and installed it over-writting the previous version which installed fine but after installation when i opened it it just got stucked at the screen where it says installing and it is supposed to open the opera's terms and condition

i tried everything uninstalled it and tried all the versions....swithing off then swithing on and then installing...downloaded the latest version from market but all gets stucked at the installing screen

finally i have given up...i read a similar comment on google play from a SGS II user

plz help :cry:

2 guys on different mobile have same issue with Opera Mini. same day. coincidence?

saswat23

Human Spambot
Yup, TATA users wont be able to access internet on Opera. Try running internet on UC Browser.
This problem will continue till 14th. Call the CC and you will hear the announcement.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^i read that too.Maybe that is the case.
Still You can try clearing up cache and cookies to see if its helps.
Ofcourse its not network fault otherwise opera mobile would have failed too.

Top Bottom