Opera community meetup in Delhi on October 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Hey all!

We are organizing a meetup of Opera fans in Delhi on the evening of Oct 9 from 7 to 9 PM. It will be great for us in Opera to interact with real Opera fans.

If you are in Delhi or NCR and would like to come to the event, then please RSVP by sending a mail to

shwetankd [at] opera.com

For the people who come, there might be some other special surprises as well

The event detials are as follows:

Venue: "Ruby Tuesday", 14-15 Community Center, PVR Anupam Complex, Saket.
Time: 7 to 9 PM
Date: Thursday, October 9

Update: Jon S. von Tetzchner, CEO and Co-Founder of Opera, is in India during that time and will be coming to interact with fans at the event as well!
More Info

S

shwetankdixit

Hey all,

I'm Shwetank from Opera. I just stumbled across this thread.

@hullap and @gauravs90 : You dont _have_ to drink alchohol! :p .... Do try to come. I'll arrange some soft drinks for you guys :) Kids or no kids, you're all allowed as long as you're Opera fans! If you decide to come, please do mail me telling me that you're coming.

On a side note: If some of you guys are in university, and would like Opera to come to your univ to present a seminar on web technologies, the browser industry and modern web standards, take a look here *www.opera.com/education/tours/ . Contact me at shwetankd [at] opera.com if you would want Opera to come to your university.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Hey all,

I'm Shwetank from Opera. I just stumbled across this thread.

@hullap and @gauravs90 : You dont _have_ to drink alchohol! :p .... Do try to come. I'll arrange some soft drinks for you guys :) Kids or no kids, you're all allowed as long as you're Opera fans! If you decide to come, please do mail me telling me that you're coming.

On a side note: If some of you guys are in university, and would like Opera to come to your univ to present a seminar on web technologies, the browser industry and modern web standards, take a look here *www.opera.com/education/tours/ . Contact me at shwetankd [at] opera.com if you would want Opera to come to your university.
Hello Shwetank , We are honored by your presence here at Digit forum. Thanks for your reply. :)

hey ... may i will also come ...but saket is very far from my place ...(i live in rohini) and the timings i.e. 7 -9 are a hinderance coz coming from south delhi to rohini that time in a public transport takes a hell lot of courage-stamina-time. So is there someone going from this side with his private vehical and can provide lift ?? I do want to come, lets c wat happens.

OP
Indyan

Indyan

Here Since 2003
harryneopotter if you are interested in joining drop in an email as Opera Soft has requested RSVP

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Too bad I'm not in Delhi. Otherwise I too would've come. Wearing a Firefox T-Shirt, that is. :p

mavihs

Techie By Heart
Will most prob be attending it!!! Sending d mail now!!! Hope 2 meet other digit members!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom