One Android phone costs 10000. Another 45000. Fair?

tkin

Back to school!!
Funbook has CM9 I think ?

Which is still fine, they got JB one way or the other
ANy ideas which OEM A116 is ?
Yeah, all half @$$ ports with so many bugs that its better to stick to stock. Also no deodexed roms afaik, so that rules out custom themes, google now on ICS etc.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Funseries is quite stable Custom rom for funbook using it for 9 months or so. Karndev realeased cyonbook jellybean 4.2 also tested myself quite stable although its in beta stage.

pinga123

Broken In
I dont know if people who are blaming MMX have ever used the phone ..
There are custom roms available
And they do upgrade their OS version (provided you go to their service center).

If you can compromise on after sales service ...then go for it... Use n throw... buy a new one ...Its still affordable.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachments/fight-club/11320d1373779541-one-android-phone-costs-10000-another-45000-fair-1000155_10152045312242501_1190932476_n.jpg

Stop bumping old threads man.. there's nothing to talk about in this anymore lol

ankush28

Bazinga
OP have you ever heared about Vertu. ;)

and iphone uses dual core whereas cheap dumbass micromax uses quadcore so does it means iphone is crap...
GHz 1.2 of iphone can we compare it with 1.5 of mmx :facepalm:

.jRay.

Youngling
You pay for what you get. You cant compare a cheap quad-core mediatek to snapdragon 800. The specs look similar on paper but you can know the difference only when you actually use it. There is a big difference.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Buy a Lumia 520 and stay satisfied.. U won't get more at this price ..#ProudOwner ..

You pay for what you get. You cant compare a cheap quad-core mediatek to snapdragon 800. The specs look similar on paper but you can know the difference only when you actually use it. There is a big difference.

Hmm well said ^^^ Btw hw is that new HTC ONE X

OneX isn't new.. maybe youre referring to HTC one. Its good if you like an average camera. UI is awesome and so is the premium feel.

*i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/001/376/ThreadNecro.gif

Top Bottom