Official Windows 10 Thread: Installation and Issues (check first post)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
system showing 2004 update but I am waiting for some feedback. any news on this?
Only big news regarding issues is this update is non reversible. Once you update you're done. Other than that there's no major issues that I've come through.

Personally, I'm still to update

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
Only big news regarding issues is this update is non reversible. Once you update you're done. Other than that there's no major issues that I've come through.

i have that news that is why i have not updated. thanks.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl

Has MS stopped giving 2 weeks trial period for new versions now?

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
I need a software which can create a leaderboard of a team of people and rank the top 3 along with their achievement % from their targets.... something like this one below:

sales-team-leaderboard-preview.png

where can I get readymade templates/software such as those above?

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
where can I get readymade templates/software such as those above?

I don't think there is any template for that. You will have to develop that from scratch. If you want to build a web application, you should go with some web technology such as AngularJS or React.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can not access internet through smartphone hotspot after fresh install of windows 10 ( 19042.541 ). Wifi connects successfully but shows no internet access.

The hotspot is good as I can access internet through this in any other windows 10 pc / laptop.

Top Bottom