Official Windows 10 Thread: Installation and Issues (check first post)

andy_65_in

Padawan
Yes I suspected hardware failure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once the laptop is repaired,should i continue using the new window update or switch to previous version.....i dont think the update was behind the hardware failure....also more than 10 days wud have lapsed since the new update...i hope this doesnt restrict roll back

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Once the laptop is repaired,should i continue using the new window update or switch to previous version.....i dont think the update was behind the hardware failure....also more than 10 days wud have lapsed since the new update...i hope this doesnt restrict roll back
I'm going to say this again:

If you want to experiment and have a lot of free time on hand, sure go ahead. I won't update for another 1-2 weeks after roll out in case there are bugs which were not detected during development and pre-release testing.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover

Wouldn’t suggest 2004 update as @SaiyanGoku stated You can use 1903 or 1909 as they are stable now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
which version...6.4.4 or 6.4.3
*www.libreoffice.org/download/download/

Self explanatory:

If you're a technology enthusiast, early adopter or power user, this version is for you!

This version is slightly older and does not have the latest features, but it has been tested for longer. For business deployments, we strongly recommend support from certified partners which also offer long-term support versions of LibreOffice.

Top Bottom