Official OnePlus 2 Discussion Thread

Dr. House

No Regrets
I am using Oneplus 2 from 30 hours. Compared with iPhone 6 of my friend. From its finger print sensor to camera quality. From battery life to performance.

1. Oneplus 2 is not available for many of the people so many are making fake issues judgement without even using on hands.
2. Finger print touch is incredibly fast and say 100% accurate till now I used. I have assigned both my thumbs and right index finger. It works like charm. As fast as my friends iPhone 6 64GB.
3. Camera quality of front facing lens gives better result in terms of skin tone compared to iPhone 6 that gave good image but quite warm.
4. Camera quality of rear is well acceptable, comparing iPhone 6's camera it not gives bright photos but it was sub par in terms of sharpness, accuracy and depth of field.
5. Battery life I would say is great for one day intensive use. From morning I played GTA San Andreas in my hospital for half an hour or so and still battery was 93% that was great experience for gaming point of view. It doesn't get hot like my old Nexus 4 but I could feel the warmness in the metal frame after intense load.
6. Build quality is phenomenal of OnePlus 2. Everyone who kept in their hands can not stop praising how well build it is. The metal frame made magnesium alloy makes it stronger than aluminum of iPhone 6.
7. Performance of Oneplus 2 is best you can get in 2015. I don't know why people give so much on the processor and RAM of a phone. They forget about the software quality, how beautifully engineers make it optimize the software to work best with their such a powerful hardware. Everything in day to day use apps work so smoothly and quickly. Faster than nexus I used. There is no lag that humans can feel in this phone.
8. Charging is like a normal phone. It takes 2 and half hours to get 0-100%. That is acceptable for me as it has huge 3300 mAH battery.
I can't say it's the best phone in the world (no phone is) but I would definitely agree it is the best phone you can get in 24,999 INR.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
2. Finger print touch is incredibly fast and say 100% accurate till now I used. I have assigned both my thumbs and right index finger. It works like charm. As fast as my friends iPhone 6 64GB.
Can u test all fingers and check ?
also if possible check with Toe also :mrgreen: if it can detect or not

$hadow

Geek in making
SD620 has no relation with the pathetic 615, or the 616. If the heating issues are solved(I think they will be as qualcomm is moving to 14/16nm), the 620 will come very close to or might end up matching the SD810. There is a high chance it will beat the underclocked 810 in the OnePlus 2. With that performance and the low heat 620 will destroy the SD810, in turn, the OnePlus 2.

Specs: *www.qualcomm.com/products/snapdragon/processors/620

Alleged benchmarks: Qualcomm Snapdragon 620 looks promising

Detailed specs of A72: ARM Reveals Cortex-A72 Architecture Details

In fact the A72 will replace the A57 in the next gen, while the custom Hydra cpu from Qualcomm will most likely take back the throne(as did SD800).

So rest assured the Nexus 5 will be better, at least on performance/battery consumption side.

As per the new leaks it is definitely going to have SD 808 like g4.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
hii all. I need an invite too! if any of you have an unused invite, it would be great if you can share those.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Sorry guys invite claimed as soon as I posted here. I might get shareables also. I will definitely give you people

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Hey could anyone be kind enough to share an invite if possible..Will share invites back when purchased.

Dr. House

No Regrets
For those who don't know about OnePlus 2:

1.) On screen time is brilliant for about 5 and half hours with new OTA update. Thanks to its power saving 1080p display with really rice contrast and brightness.
2.) I am able to get fully charged phone in less than 2 hours (15 to 100%). Keep in mind it has giant 3,300 mAH battery inside it.
3.) Fingerprint sensor works like charm. 100% accurate for me and it takes same time as iPhone 6 sensor.
4.) It doesn't get hot on hands. But it gets warm in intense use just like any other premium metal phone.
5.) There is no practical use of NFC in India right now and for few years.
6.) It's 4G (airtel band 20) compatible unlike other phones like Nexus 6 that supports only 3G in India.
7.) Camera is sub par of iPhone 6 but it is promised to get much more improvements in future update as Oxygen OS is just new thing.

teknoklutz

Broken In
For those who don't know about OnePlus 2:

1.) On screen time is brilliant for about 5 and half hours with new OTA update. Thanks to its power saving 1080p display with really rice contrast and brightness.
2.) I am able to get fully charged phone in less than 2 hours (15 to 100%). Keep in mind it has giant 3,300 mAH battery inside it.
3.) Fingerprint sensor works like charm. 100% accurate for me and it takes same time as iPhone 6 sensor.
4.) It doesn't get hot on hands. But it gets warm in intense use just like any other premium metal phone.
5.) There is no practical use of NFC in India right now and for few years.
6.) It's 4G (airtel band 20) compatible unlike other phones like Nexus 6 that supports only 3G in India.
7.) Camera is sub par of iPhone 6 but it is promised to get much more improvements in future update as Oxygen OS is just new thing.

hello,

Anyone has a invite please share it with me... I will use it immediately and share my invite with you or in this forum.
Need it for my dad, or I will have to buy him a J7 <yeeech>

Bodhisattwa

Top Bottom