Official OnePlus 2 Discussion Thread

Dr. House

No Regrets
^^Cool

btw are there any Yellow tint issues with this new OP2 ?
Nope. In fact they are using an awesome colour calibrated panel with upto 600nit brightness and better contrast ratio that is 1500:1.
With new updates I suppose OP2 will get upto 6 hours on screen time as it is packed with 3,300 mAH.

Last edited:

Dr. House

No Regrets
Amazon cheated me. I made an order of OP2 on 14th Aug. Last expected delivery date was of 22nd Aug. And still in amazon transport tracking it shows transit in Bangalore. No update since 18th Aug. No one is helping but giving false confort in customer care. I hate amazon.

- - - Updated - - -

They said it will be delivered to you till 26 Aug but still no updates in transit. Amazon is wasting my time.

$hadow

Geek in making
Amazon cheated me. I made an order of OP2 on 14th Aug. Last expected delivery date was of 22nd Aug. And still in amazon transport tracking it shows transit in Bangalore. No update since 18th Aug. No one is helping but giving false confort in customer care. I hate amazon.

- - - Updated - - -

They said it will be delivered to you till 26 Aug but still no updates in transit. Amazon is wasting my time.

Oflate they are just simply delaying the delivery. I had a similar experience where my delivery was slated to be on 21st and I am yet to get it.

tkin

Back to school!!
GSMArena review out: OnePlus 2 review: Bounty Hunter - GSMArena.com

Not a flagship killer, doesn't even make it to the top three in any test.

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
GSMArena review out: OnePlus 2 review: Bounty Hunter - GSMArena.com

Not a flagship killer, doesn't even make it to the top three in any test.
Waiting for the price drop from 25k to 18k-20k...
Then maybe it's worth it

tkin

Back to school!!
25k for SD 600 series pro will face a stiff competition for one plus 2
SD620 has no relation with the pathetic 615, or the 616. If the heating issues are solved(I think they will be as qualcomm is moving to 14/16nm), the 620 will come very close to or might end up matching the SD810. There is a high chance it will beat the underclocked 810 in the OnePlus 2. With that performance and the low heat 620 will destroy the SD810, in turn, the OnePlus 2.

Specs: *www.qualcomm.com/products/snapdragon/processors/620

Alleged benchmarks: Qualcomm Snapdragon 620 looks promising

Detailed specs of A72: ARM Reveals Cortex-A72 Architecture Details

In fact the A72 will replace the A57 in the next gen, while the custom Hydra cpu from Qualcomm will most likely take back the throne(as did SD800).

So rest assured the Nexus 5 will be better, at least on performance/battery consumption side.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
SD620 has no relation with the pathetic 615, or the 616. If the heating issues are solved(I think they will be as qualcomm is moving to 14/16nm), the 620 will come very close to or might end up matching the SD810. There is a high chance it will beat the underclocked 810 in the OnePlus 2. With that performance and the low heat 620 will destroy the SD810, in turn, the OnePlus 2.

Specs: *www.qualcomm.com/products/snapdragon/processors/620

Alleged benchmarks: Qualcomm Snapdragon 620 looks promising

Detailed specs of A72: ARM Reveals Cortex-A72 Architecture Details

In fact the A72 will replace the A57 in the next gen, while the custom Hydra cpu from Qualcomm will most likely take back the throne(as did SD800).

So rest assured the Nexus 5 will be better, at least on performance/battery consumption side.

Hopefully its priced right :/. Or I will get OP2 itself. X Play doesn't seem promising

Top Bottom