Official OnePlus 2 Discussion Thread

tkin

Back to school!!
Am not buying one plus two anyways. Am waiting for LG Nexus
I'm waiting for the Play, but if the price of Nexus surfaces by then and it really seems a killer option I'll wait out. I usually stick to a phone for 2 years.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
I will wait. I bought my current phone last year only and its going strong. So not in a hurry. Let's see what nexus line turns out to be.

Dr. House

No Regrets
Whenever someone get Oneplus 2 invitation email. Share about that news here.

- - - Updated - - -

Everybody check your emails now. If you don't want to purchase send me in private message please.

Dr. House

No Regrets
Nobody got any invitation in India yet. Only event winners, contest winners and ROM developers got hands on invite in India.

ankushv

Journeyman
Wait for some time ... Have patience . After some time like opo the new one too will be without invites . By then we will know it's flaws as well .

Dr. House

No Regrets
Anyways I ordered Nexus 6 32GB unboxed from overcart for just Rs. 25,260. :)
It comes with only 6 months manufacture warranty though. That's fine.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Who cares about flaws if the phone costs just 25k with such monster specs?
I've seen the temps reaching 40 degrees under load in phones, 50 degrees because of SD810 would be too much IMO.

Nexus 5 (2015) would be the real deal with SD820. Even SD620 would be better than SD810 ( Cortex A72-powered Snapdragon 620 posts impressive benchmark results )

Dr. House

No Regrets
I've seen the temps reaching 40 degrees under load in phones, 50 degrees because of SD810 would be too much IMO.

Nexus 5 (2015) would be the real deal with SD820. Even SD620 would be better than SD810 ( Cortex A72-powered Snapdragon 620 posts impressive benchmark results )
I ordered Nexus 6 for now. Wondering how worse the performance it would be compared to OP2 as Nexus 6 has 32bit processor.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

Amen to the Nexus 5.

Dr. House

No Regrets
do post some reviews on OP2 and your feedback after using it :mrgreen:

As first digitian to order Oneplus 2. This is my prior duty to give full review of it.

*s27.postimg.org/ys9cbyymb/Oneplus_2.jpg

Top Bottom