Official OnePlus 2 Discussion Thread

tkin

Back to school!!
Guys anyone have a space Indian invite? My colleague is looking to buy OPT
I don't think anyone here is having extra codes, or any codes at all. If possible go to an aritel store early in the morning and you might get one, unless the employees steal them: OnePlus 2 Smartphone at airtel Store | Get an Invite

Or you can buy one for 2-3k in ebay and facebook.

amjath

Human Spambot
I don't think anyone here is having extra codes, or any codes at all. If possible go to an aritel store early in the morning and you might get one, unless the employees steal them: OnePlus 2 Smartphone at airtel Store | Get an Invite

Or you can buy one for 2-3k in ebay and facebook.

Not available in Chennai that's the problem :(

Flake

Linux User
I have one OnePlus Two Invite. Its mentioned in email that Invite can be claimed using my email ID only. Are they really linking Invites with email ids?
Anyways, I am ready to share it. Let me know if anyone interested. 36 hrs left to claim it.

bgeing

Broken In
I have one OnePlus Two Invite. Its mentioned in email that Invite can be claimed using my email ID only. Are they really linking Invites with email ids?
Anyways, I am ready to share it. Let me know if anyone interested. 36 hrs left to claim it.

Yes, same here. I too got one invite says as OP said (linked to mail). :neutral: want to share it.

Flake

Linux User
Does anyone know if COD is available for OnePlus Two at Amazon.in? In that case, we can use invite to buy OnePlus Two for anyone.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Seems like people are interested in OP2 but they don't have invite and why the hell One plus linked invite to email do they think if someone is having invite he will buy OP2. Seems like they are putting axe in their own leg.

tkin

Back to school!!
Seems like people are interested in OP2 but they don't have invite and why the hell One plus linked invite to email do they think if someone is having invite he will buy OP2. Seems like they are putting axe in their own leg.

Indian invites do not have locking unlike global invites. Invites are selling for 2k plus in Facebook. People are also getting invites from airtel and selling them in bulk. One guy made over 30k like this. It's an all-round scam going on. The amount of begging and @$$ kissing is unbelievable. Sad to see such mentality by Indian people. I hate OP for exploiting the Indian crowd like this. I'll never buy their phone even if they priced it below 10k.

- - - Updated - - -

And those who actually want to buy the phone are not getting any invites. Compared to this even xiaomi flash sell model is much better. OP knows that by selling the phone at that price they will not make enough money. It's not sustainable in long term. Hence they want to create the hype and limit the initial sells. They would make money by selling through Chinese vendors at higher price. The invite system is just marketing for them. The actual money comes from Chinese sites like gearbest.

bgeing

Broken In
Yes, same here. I too got one invite says as OP said (linked to mail). :neutral: want to share it.

Does anyone know if COD is available for OnePlus Two at Amazon.in? In that case, we can use invite to buy OnePlus Two for anyone.

I went ahead and added to cart (Amazon.in), and it is showing as 'Payment method - Cash on delivery' (means COD available).

If anyone need it badly, send me (pm me) address, pin, ph.no , I would book for COD.

PS: I not selling it for money, ITS FREE !!! Just want to help our FMs. so guys act fast, little time left.

Flake

Linux User
I went ahead and added to cart (Amazon.in), and it is showing as 'Payment method - Cash on delivery' (means COD available).

If anyone need it badly, send me (pm me) address, pin, ph.no , I would book for COD.

PS: I not selling it for money, ITS FREE !!! Just want to help our FMs. so guys act fast, little time left.
Thanx for checking bgeing !!
One invite to share, 24hrs left. If anyone interested, PM me details.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
PM'ed you !

- - - Updated - - -

Something is wrong with my Inbox. I am not sure if you received my PM or not. Invite is not share-able. It is linked to my email Id. PM me your Address and Contact Number. I will place an order for you. I will select COD and give your contact number for tracking.

i haven't received the code instead a blank mail!. i have sent you my Pin code. I doubt COD is available. please check cod availability and revert back.

kevz22

crazy techie
My trusty Mi3 is beginning to act up after surviving 19 falls. :D So need to buy a successor and I'm considering the OPT. Count me in if anybody has any spare invites. :D

Top Bottom