Official Nokia 5800 XpressMusic discussion thread

Third Eye

gooby pls
he first Symbian S60 touch-screen phone from the Finish mobile phone giant will go on sale in India, Indonesia, the United Arab Emirates, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Russia and Spain by year-end and will cost 279 euros ($387) before operator subsidies and taxes, substantially less than the iPhone.

*www.symbian-freak.com/news/008/10/nokia_5800_to_miss_xmas_sales_in_most_developed_markets.htm

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Full review of Nokia 5800 XpressMusic on Mobile-Review.com

*www.mobile-review.com/review/nokia-5800-2-en.shtml

pickster

Professional Layabout.
Full review of Nokia 5800 XpressMusic on Mobile-Review.com

*www.mobile-review.com/review/nokia-5800-2-en.shtml

Finally,a full review! Thanks for the link, man.

Now, i can say that this IS going to be my next phone. okay.. it may face a little competition from N79, but i think the scales are tipped in 5800's favor for me mainly because of the screen and the touch capability.

its not the first touchscreem..nokia 6708 is a touchscreen phone as well..but yeah first to feature symbian 9.4,s60 fifth edition...

nikhilpai

Techans
Nokia Russia site says Russia will be the first country to ship the 5800.... on 5th Dec 2008 !!!

And the price they are quoting is 16000 Roubles which is apparently much more than 280 Euros. But it seems mobiles are always expensive in Russia than in other countries... so not really worried about the price aspect.

Just hoping its available in India in third week of November some way or the other :)

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Nokia 5800 XpressMusic review (Part 1):
*www.allaboutsymbian.com/reviews/item/Nokia_5800_Xpress_Music_Review.php

mohitgiri

Journeyman
it will launch in india by dec end..
wil come to authorised nokia consept store in nov mid for booking purpose only.
rgds
Mohit

Last edited:

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^

He is absolutely wrong mate...

THis price was said by nokia india's head during a nokia meet in delhi last week in delhi...
so the price is 20k..MSRP...

RKitect

Right off the assembly line
^^

He is absolutely wrong mate...

THis price was said by nokia india's head during a nokia meet in delhi last week in delhi...
so the price is 20k..MSRP...

Even i have heard that it will be around 20 K. waiting for this one to launch. surely on my shopping list

nikhilpai

Techans
Updates on the Nokia 5800:

*www.unwiredview.com/2008/11/18/nokia-5800-xpressmusic-eur429279-price-mystery-resolved/

*nokia5800blog.co.cc/?p=103

Good news overall !! :))

Top Bottom