Official Nokia 5800 XpressMusic discussion thread

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
I pasted my blog post here...and if someone check my post..the source is there...alright ??
Then you should directly post the source, not a link to your blog.
and what you have edited is not the original post..you do just google and what gets on top is the original??
I found the one from which you *exactly* copy-pasted everything.
PS : You cant add links of other sites to my posts..
Oh! But I can!
I edited the posts..I uploaded the images..etc..You can check if you want..
Yeah, real good job done :/
Please remove the link which you have edited..I am not here to advertise my blog..this isnt the right place dude..I love digit not for advertising..
Well, it constitutes as advertising if you keep posting a link to your blog instead of the original source.
so next time ask me before u edit it..
I don't need to ask you anything, so don't be in that delusion.
no mod rights to apply without logic.
Please take it up with higher authorities here if you fail to find the logic in my actions.

P.S. My warning stands. No more links to your blogs unless its something original you posted.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
hey neeraj you are helpful and all but don't get carried away too much man.

kalpik did the right thing here :) just chill out and carry-on bro ;)

_

sujoyp

Grand Master
hey whats the difference between hard reset and formatting???

I really think they r both same...its not "back to factory default" but a re- installation of OS

Then you should directly post the source, not a link to your blog.

No I cant...:D install rss posting here then !!

I found the one from which you *exactly* copy-pasted everything.

The one you found itself copy pasted from the source I mentioned..check tht site :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Oh! But I can!

Wht you can ?? You can do nothing except asking the admins to ban me..:mrgreen:

Yeah, real good job done :/
Thanks..
Well, it constitutes as advertising if you keep posting a link to your blog instead of the original source.

If you feel tht advertising..then I wont post anything here :D

I don't need to ask you anything, so don't be in that delusion.
What delusion ?? I simply ask you to change the link that you posted..coz that is not actually the original post..lmao

Please take it up with higher authorities here if you fail to find the logic in my actions.

P.S. My warning stands. No more links to your blogs unless its something original you posted.

Higher authorities..?? for what ?? Man there are thousands of forums available ..You wont see me here again !!:mrgreen::mrgreen:
So no more advertising in your terms..and you cant give me warning dude..delete my account if you can as "Mods" !! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

kalpik

No I cant...:D install rss posting here then !!
Not that I can, but even if i could, i wont.

The one you found itself copy pasted from the source I mentioned..check tht site :mrgreen::mrgreen:
Yes, and they mention the source in their post. Also, they changed the language a bit. You *blindly* copy pasted!

Wht you can ?? You can do nothing except asking the admins to ban me..:mrgreen:
I don't need to ask the admins to ban you. I can very well do that myself.

If you feel tht advertising..then I wont post anything here :D
Fine by me!

What delusion ?? I simply ask you to change the link that you posted..coz that is not actually the original post..lmao
But it was the source of your blog post.

Higher authorities..?? for what ?? Man there are thousands of forums available ..You wont see me here again !!:mrgreen::mrgreen:
Good riddance!

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
^^
Don't know what's wrong with him. Looks much older to me but behaves like a kid. Even I told him the same "mention original source " when you copy paste something.

When you point at his copy pasting routine, he starts lolling and says I use feeds I don't copy paste. FYI feedburner feeds that you use, they are copyrighted to respective owners. So if you are found infringing that you might have to face some serious issues if you continue to do this. This is for your own good. You may lol at this too. But don't end up doing something where people lol at you.

He didn't listen and now he had to pay for it. His blog would be down in a few days, so it doesn't make any diff if he posts his blog links. They will be obsolete anyways.

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
yaah back to topic plzz...U people pay soo much attention on fights that our important discussion take backstage:evil:

^^
Don't know what's wrong with him. Looks much older to me but behaves like a kid. Even I told him the same "mention original source " when you copy paste something.

When you point at his copy pasting routine, he starts lolling and says I use feeds I don't copy paste. FYI feedburner feeds that you use, they are copyrighted to respective owners. So if you are found infringing that you might have to face some serious issues if you continue to do this. This is for your own good. You may lol at this too. But don't end up doing something where people lol at you.

He didn't listen and now he had to pay for it. His blog would be down in a few days, so it doesn't make any diff if he posts his blog links. They will be obsolete anyways.

He he..I am still a kid..somewhere mentioned..thanks Yes I'm a kid..and love to be :D

@sriharsha_madineni...really ?? I will surely wait as I told you earlier..few days :( its too less dude..!! repost your post that you have posted about my blog/complaint of yours :mrgreen::mrgreen:..your previous request doesn't work earlier..hehe

Sorry to the mod..whom so ever its..but its better not to post here about my blog.. :( lets be chill and make others happy..not to spoil mood..:D:D

Back to TOPIC:

To all 5800xm users....have you tried QT ?? So much power to 5800xm now..

QT Installer 4.06.2. is the latest *all in one package* which is required to run QT Apps on your S60 device. Give more power to your 5800xm phone now.

download QT Installer (10 MB)

new version available, qt installer 4.07.0 can be downloaded here

Code:
*get.qt.nokia.com/qt/symbian/4.7.0-beta1/qt_installer.sis
Next step:

To get an idea of QT here are some screenshots of working applications like Ftp Server, Open Street Map, Flight Info e.t.c.
including fluidlauncher, a very nice User Interface to launch the apps:

*i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy206/neerajvohra/QT/Scr0000011-1.jpg

*i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy206/neerajvohra/QT/Scr000010.jpg
*i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy206/neerajvohra/QT/Scr000017-1.jpg
*i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy206/neerajvohra/QT/Scr000034.jpg
If you're looking for some demos..you can search google or pm me..I will give you the links. You can view more screenshots about the application at my blog.

Please verify SOURCE specially for the MODS ::mrgreen:

Code:
*neerajvohra.blogspot.com/2010/06/qt-installer-4070-beta1-for-s60-many.html

Last edited:

kalpik

^^ Original source: *www.symbiantalk.net/showthread.php...06.2-for-S60-many-demos-and-examples-included
and
*www.noeman.org/gsm/s60-v5-symbian-...-4-06-2-s60-many-demos-examples-included.html

User banned.

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
hey whats the difference between hard reset and formatting???

I really think they r both same...its not "back to factory default" but a re- installation of OS
Both are same I guess, hard reset and formatting does the same thing IMO > back to factory default.

Soft-reset means restaring.

Re-flashing is equivalent to Re-installation I guess.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
hard reset - all settings, user/app data etc will be deleted and OS will be fresh.. sim card and memory card won't be touched. if you have contacts on the phone, those will also be gone, so a backup is a MUST.

soft reset - just settings will be set to factory default. backup is not necessary.

formatting - is nothing but formatting the memory card, recommended to be done after a hard reset, and yeah backup of the card should be taken.

re-flashing is done using external instruments.. most probably by nokia care if your phone is dead :p

_

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
isn't soft reset equal to reboot ???

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

What I remember is *#7380# restores settings to factory default and
*#7370# wipes all data from phone in addition to factory default settings

PraKs

Youngling
isn't soft reset equal to reboot ???

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

What I remember is *#7380# restores settings to factory default and
*#7370# wipes all data from phone in addition to factory default settings

Thanks, Please confirm if this is true ?

kalpik

neerajvohra unbanned. He has promised not to post any links to his blog anymore. Please report if he does.

unni

In the zone
Thanks, Please confirm if this is true ?
This is true. Doing *#7370# removes everything in your phone, your contacts, messages, apps installed in phone etc. I did this yesterday. While all apps installed in phone memory where gone, those that were installed in memory card were still working.

Top Bottom