# Official iPhone 5 event confirmed!

Just few Hours from now...10.30 P.M India time to be precise and we shall know what Apple is showing new to the world. Could be a big dissappointment for all the iPhone-5 fans in waiting with most of the Tech News portals reporting, it could be not really the iPhone-5 but it could also be iPhone-4GS like a 3.7 Inch iPhone-4GS which IMO could be disaster news... The World needs a Iphone-5 not any modified crap with the overhyped and prestiged wrapper of iPhone on it.

I am fedup with such rumors. Wait for few more hours.

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
No live Streaming :|

There we go - the first big announcement - iOS 5 available from October 12

The most we will get is a 4 inch screen and a dual core processor that powers the iPad. We might get a surprise though.

You were Right! :| No Major Changes!

Let's Wait & see..... what's more in the store?

aroraanant

Explorer
It is really a sad news that there is not going to be any iphone 5 :(
Was expecting something good from APPLE this time.

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
This is DIRTY, Apple. They're disabling Siri on pre-4S phones to force upgrades to get back something we already had! Twitter / Shawn Maiberger: This is DIRTY, Apple. The ...

Indeed, Dirty!

chintan786

In the zone
after waiting 16 months all on can see is A5 instead of A4. But the thing is now I am more satisfied from my Iphone 4.

Kvishal

In the zone
But all done and said a new generation of iPhone without a 4 inch or bigger screen size not being there is a Horrible decision on part of Apple as far as I am concerned. Damn you !! Apple :-x

And so truly said...

"It's the same old design. The screen's the same size, it's not any thinner or lighter, and there's no resolution boost. No true 4G or LTE either. Do you want to be locked down in a contract extension without awesome features that are standard on a lot of rival devices?

Decide wisely, my friend. Money is on the line. Money you did horrible, horrible things to earn!"

*gizmodo.com/5846673/are-you-going-to-buy-an-iphone-4s

Last edited:

Soumik

Padawan
iPhone 5 is still pretty much on... Its supposed to be steve Jobs' last work... I am certain its gonna rock.. seeing the prototypes of the design.. :)

Top Bottom