# Official iPhone 5 event confirmed!

oval_man

Journeyman
Hi iFans,..........this is for UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

" Apple on Tuesday officially announced its iPhone 5 launch event. According to the invitation received by The Loop, the event will be held on October 4 at Apple’s Cupertino, Calif. campus. The event will begin at 10:00 am PT "

Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

[source: Apple officially confirms iPhone 5 event on October 4 - The Next Web ]

Kvishal

In the zone
So if lets say if they announce it on October 5th when will they release it Globally ? and when in India ?

Last edited:
So if lets say if they announce it on October 5th when will they release it Globally ? and when in India ?

Probably after 8-10 months :)) but who cares to wait ? As they say "If you don't have an iPhone you dont have an iPhone". :p

@OP Thanks for the great news!!

*cdn.gottabemobile.com/wp-content/uploads/vodafone-625x261.jpg

Kvishal

In the zone
*st.gsmarena.com/vv/newsimg/11/03/iphone-5-digitizer/gsmarena_002.jpg

source : gsmarena

With most of the phones today in its competition sport a 4.+ something of screen I feel even 4 inch screen with the iPhone-5 is still going to fall short of competition.

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
have you guys seen karbon android phone ad which teaser of iphone ad -"If you don't have an iPhone you dont have *"

very funny

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN9s2_aTceY

Soumik

Padawan
Dudes... iPhone 5 is coming. Nothing is said of the specs or design as yet. Its all hush hush.. Whatever you have seen or heard is all rumours.. nothing from an official leak even.
And there are 2 telcom devices coming this year. (5 and probably 4S) That is confirmed.
iPod touch 5th gen should also be released this year. But Oct 4, in all probability, only iPhone 5 is releasing... I just hope its worth the wait and can over take SGSII in performance. Else it would be just for the blind fans of Apple to drool over... :)

Kvishal

In the zone
I just hope its worth the wait and can over take SGSII in performance. Else it would be just for the blind fans of Apple to drool over... :)

Yo Man ! It is gonna be battle between the Giants iPhone taking on the much acclaimed and appreciated SGS-2. All you Sammy Fans Gear up... This is the Test of time is it gonna be the i (whatever) or the SGS-2,3,4,5 I don't know what :razz:

Last edited:

ksundar

Broken In
Apple Fans are ready to buy anything released by 'newer' iphone,

Don't be surprised by these kind of 'special' from Apple..........hmmm......!

*i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq156/ksundar/iphone5gs-copy1.jpg

*i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq156/ksundar/photo-1.jpg

Kvishal

In the zone
Apple Fans are ready to buy anything released by 'newer' iphone,

Don't be surprised by these kind of 'special' from Apple..........hmmm......!

*i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq156/ksundar/iphone5gs-copy1.jpg

*i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq156/ksundar/photo-1.jpg

Makes me remind of the Famous Spoof Ad on the iPhone which says "So If u dont have a "hu..hu..(Throat Clearing sound)" Dont Sweat...Get all that for a fraction of a price !! :razz:

Karbonn Mobile Rips Off Apple's iPhone Ad (Video)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Looks like the fanboys everywhere will go nuts very soon :D
Anyhow I hope Apple bring a good new product rather than a minor hardware upgrade to catch up with Android phones.

Soumik

Padawan
Apple already gave us their iOS5.. which means they are empty on the software side. So.. it has to be a major hardware overhaul of the device to make it special. But with Nexus Prime releasing just a week from there... I doubt Apple has breathing space at all :D

Apple already gave us their iOS5.. which means they are empty on the software side. So.. it has to be a major hardware overhaul of the device to make it special. But with Nexus Prime releasing just a week from there... I doubt Apple has breathing space at all :D

Atleast iOS 5 is coming up with lots of features, where as ICS is just a little upgrade. Just wait and watch :shock:

Kvishal

In the zone
Just few Hours from now...10.30 P.M India time to be precise and we shall know what Apple is showing new to the world. Could be a big dissappointment for all the iPhone-5 fans in waiting with most of the Tech News portals reporting, it could be not really the iPhone-5 but it could also be iPhone-4GS like a 3.7 Inch iPhone-4GS which IMO could be disaster news... The World needs a Iphone-5 not any modified crap with the overhyped and prestiged wrapper of iPhone on it.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
The most we will get is a 4 inch screen and a dual core processor that powers the iPad. We might get a surprise though.

Top Bottom