Official iOS devices thread

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Thanks! If an iPhone 5 has iOS6.0 installed, will he be able to jailbreak it?!
He has never jail broken and he feels that if he jailbreaks 6.0.. he'll be able to update it to 6.1.

Never jail broken my iPhone so never thought about it haha.

yes Jailbreak is possible for iOS 6.1

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
This is awesome, have to see what is the fixed monthly fee for phone+sms+3g. Reliance is now following networks like other countries [At&t etc]

Reliance used to practice this marketing strategy way back in 2002-03 with their Rs. 500 white LG/Samsung phones. I think its a good thing they did this with the iPhone. Now middle class people like me can think to buy an iPhone :).

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
The phone itself costs 52k. So 20k odd for 2 years "unlimited" internet and calls seems a bit okay. Will make it affordable for many people.

ashs1

Padawan
imo, its a gr8 deal..2.6k for 24 months where you get unlimited phonecalls/sms/internet & of course iphone5c/s seems a steal for me !! wish i had 2.6k .. :p

When is iPad Air coming to india and how much will it be priced? 2 days ago it was announced that it will be released in 40 different countries. Howcome india is not included in those 40 countries?

amjath

Human Spambot
When is iPad Air coming to india and how much will it be priced? 2 days ago it was announced that it will be released in 40 different countries. Howcome india is not included in those 40 countries?

The number of pre order and sales numbers are very high when compared to India.

Don't know about pricing

Last edited:

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
I can't find any terms and conditions with their dual offer (5s , 5c) :cry: . Is it real that they are offering "truly" unlimited calls to all networks local & STD? with free local/national SMS, free roaming. What I am 200% sure is that there WILL BE FUP crap with 3G Internet :cool: . By the way, is this available in UP :-D ( No Reliance 3G in UP yet) ?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Needless to say Jailbreaking voids the warranty. Yeah you can restore it to stock but still.

Also, I won't recommend anyone download torrents on a Tablet or phone as running them for the whole day really degrades the battery longevity in the long run. If that isn't an issue you can download them.

Top Bottom