Official iOS devices thread

ashs1

Padawan
ok..so i just saw the news that VLC is back in itunes store & it plays most of the formats !!! ( yay )
but, i have a doubt..
I installed VLC on my ipod-touch, but how do i copy my files ( say, mkv videos/ flv videos, etc ) to my ipod from my PC ?? the sync doesn't work for these files.. :O

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
ok..so i just saw the news that VLC is back in itunes store & it plays most of the formats !!! ( yay )
but, i have a doubt..
I installed VLC on my ipod-touch, but how do i copy my files ( say, mkv videos/ flv videos, etc ) to my ipod from my PC ?? the sync doesn't work for these files.. :O

go to apps section in itunes there u will see VLC icon click on it & it displays the file button to be added below

pmkarun

Broken In
Hello All,
Planning to get an iPod as a gift. Please suggest is it worth to get an iPod Touch 4 now? If so, please let me know the best bet i can get. I am planning to get it online..
Please reply as early as possible becuase i am planning to get it within this week.

Thanks in advance...

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
I thought Apple will not support jailbroken phone. Am I wrong?? I think there is a work around to unjailbreak, is that y u laugh

Mate no hard feelings. In both OS Android and iOS you can do whatever you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

amjath

Human Spambot
Mate no hard feelings. In both OS Android and iOS you can do whatever you want.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Seriously not at all. I agree we can do anything but reading something like this never heard it anywhere in android lol

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^ Mate that's the official Apple support forum. People help must not break terms & condition of the Apple product that one agrees to when buying.

There are various 3rd party forums around that'll help you.

Top Bottom