Official iOS devices thread

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

At last,after 86 hrs outage,Cydia is back in almost full-fledged manner,

Many new & good tweaks are out,live clock and weather icon (very cute) are great and free too!

Intelliscreen and iBlacklist are just great! And biteSMS is one of the best too!

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/IMG_1468r.png *i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/IMG_1467r.png

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/IMG_1466.png

Analyzing new 'Springtomize' app and I think it is also one of the best collection of tweaks!

Enjoy JB!

Last edited:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

@xtremevicky709 you are allowed five authorised computers, but only one to sync the application data on, if all your apps dont fit on your pod, then you will have to download the apps again, but this will not be charged

@xtremevicky709 you are allowed five authorised computers, but only one to sync the application data on, if all your apps dont fit on your pod, then you will have to download the apps again, but this will not be charged

Thanks man :)

I am switching Computers so hope the sync does not become a work :|

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

@Vicky

How are the graphics man? I cant afford paid games. Free ones are enough, Are there free versions of FIFA , NFS?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Zangetsu said:
$.99 is cheapo..only rs 44.5
I dont have credit card :( I know debit card also works but dont want to spend in iPod games :)

BTW, I created my iTunes profile without a credit card number. There is a small trick in that :D

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

I dont have credit card :( I know debit card also works but dont want to spend in iPod games :)

BTW, I created my iTunes profile without a credit card number. There is a small trick in that :D

No trick is there just select the option "None"

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Zangetsu said:
No trick is there just select the option "None"
Now the "None" option is there?

For some reason when I made my profile last year October it wasnt there :confused:

Dude , .99$ is worth spending on Fifa and NFS .

Graphics are awesome and storyline is also good .

There is a free version of NFS but you can only play one race . Dude , 45 bucks for a game . You can buy 2 in a month man .

Now the "None" option is there?

For some reason when I made my profile last year October it wasnt there :confused:

Its there but whats the point ? I think if you can afford to buy a 15k+ product-iPod or 40k product-iPhone, cant you shell some 50bucks for a game ?

@dhan_shah You're the boss in iWorld. Can you tell me if the cable "APPLE IPAD2 Digital AV Adapter" will work with display out in games ?? I will buy this one master piece if it supports games hdmi output.

eBay India: NEW APPLE IPAD2 Digital AV Adapter (item 280665874428 end time 28-Apr-2011 22:42:36 IST)

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

^ yes, very good argument, the games feel dirt cheap, some of them are worth much more than what they are being charged. Everything seems to be falling towards the $1 point, a lot of people would be happy if the prices were fixed and costlier. The market is handled in a very bad way.

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz

@dreatica,it should work nicely,go ahead!

Apple considers this time India for iPad2 release: Got mail from Apple India,29th April is confirmed date:

Enjoy!

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/mailipad2.png

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

Apple considers this time India for iPad2 release: Got mail from Apple India,29th April is confirmed date:

yup..me too....
those who have appleid & had checked for the news mail from apple wud definitely know it :-o

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Yup. I also just received a mail from Apple that is with the following subject"iPad 2 arrives on 29 April"

Top Bottom