Official iOS devices thread

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

I think you guys also saw Skype for the iPhone/iTouch right? It's pretty good, does everything except call on my 1G iTouch.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!

^ have u tried calling with iphone headset ? . i will try calling with my nokia headset today

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜

Yahoo Messenger for iPhone is now available in appstore. Previously Google has also released a Safari based Gtalk app.

Making IM easy on iPhone.

Ya its really good and am loving it. also try gmail on safari.. Google has changed it. But the best suprise is the google map.. even location is available at *maps.google.com.

Guys also to give the news.. I have released the first version of BTI (Blogger template for iphone) at my blog. *classictutorials.blogspot.com/2009/04/bti-blogger-template-for-iphone-is-live.html
Do have a look and provide your comments.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!

Ya its really good and am loving it. also try gmail on safari.. Google has changed it. But the best suprise is the google map.. even location is available at *maps.google.com.

Guys also to give the news.. I have released the first version of BTI (Blogger template for iphone) at my blog. *classictutorials.blogspot.com/2009/04/bti-blogger-template-for-iphone-is-live.html
Do have a look and provide your comments.
Nice.. Nice :)

OP
Tanmay Satpathy

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung

What is the maximum number of pages can be created by springboard. My iPhone stucked at 9 pages!!!

Pat

Beyond Smart

At the moment, 9 is the upper limit! Probably you can try using "Categories" ?

OP
Tanmay Satpathy

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung

Thanks Pat,

I have used categories, but the app seems confusing and slow to me.

Another good news is QuickOffice and DocumentToGo for iPhone is being released this May. Microsoft is also planning an iPhone version of its MobileOffice suite. Hope Apple release the iPhone version of iWorks after the release of OS3.

The future seems more intresting.

This looks like much more than just a mobile.

A co-worker of mine just got the much-hyped nokia touchscreen xpressmusic device. I got my hand on it and believe me, this baby has ways to go. Nokia should learn a lot from the failure of its N96 and other models. The moral: dont change the models so often. Even mobile freaks had to shell out a lots of bucks to get the latest one. However I dont understand why they change the models so soon!!! I read at some place that they are ready with N97, another touchscreen device. You shell out around 40 k for one and after 3-4 months you will see them coming with N98 and you are not in the league of latest gadget freaks.

At least after 9 months, I still feel like the latest gadget is in my hand, my iPhone 3g.

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent

Hey guys I've got a problem with album arts getting messed up on my iPod Touch 2G 32GB(2.2.1 full JB).I use media monkey 3.07 to sync music and videos.I thought this was a one time error and removed and re synced all the music files.It was ok for then.But the same problem seems to come up again.Here's how it looks like,sometimes album arts are swapped between albums,2to3 merge into 1 like this
*img158.imageshack.us/img158/6489/img0023.png

I use itunes to sync only apps and the music sync is set to manual.I don't want to swicth back to itunes.Has anyone faced the same problem while using media monkey.Any solutions other than switching back to itunes.

the.kaushik

Thanks Pat,

A co-worker of mine just got the much-hyped nokia touchscreen xpressmusic device. I got my hand on it and believe me, this baby has ways to go. Nokia should learn a lot from the failure of its N96 and other models. The moral: dont change the models so often. Even mobile freaks had to shell out a lots of bucks to get the latest one. However I dont understand why they change the models so soon!!! I read at some place that they are ready with N97, another touchscreen device. You shell out around 40 k for one and after 3-4 months you will see them coming with N98 and you are not in the league of latest gadget freaks.

At least after 9 months, I still feel like the latest gadget is in my hand, my iPhone 3g.
well said.. IPhone 3g still feels new. Lets see what n97 brings up. But the best part is if there is competition in the market between manufacturers then its good for people like me who like new phones to try with cool feels :)
O God! Let them fight as much as they want and let them bring out ultimate gadgets for us :p

dd_wingrider

In the zone

Well till date only one phone seems like a good competitor of iPhone and that is Palm Pre , its features are impressive and due to which it is generating quite a buzz. But yes in the end its good for us that Companies are fighting to come up with good devices :D

Pat

Beyond Smart

^^True, Palm Pre looks like the only serious competition to iPhone ATM!

ravikanth

Exploring

Yeah, heard a lot of buzz about Palm Pre. Waiting for its release.. rumored to be released somewhere in mid MAY

the.kaushik

^^ eee are you guys seriously comparing it iPhone 3G?

--should be joking i guess!

pickster

Professional Layabout.

seriously dude. check it out if you havent.
it is THE competition to iPhone. lets see what the next generation of iPhone brings.

the.kaushik

seriously dude. check it out if you havent.
it is THE competition to iPhone. lets see what the next generation of iPhone brings.

Hmmm.. I saw it before.. Ok anyways personal choice.. I didn't liked the look. also only 3.1 inch screen.

anyways u guys are refering to this mobile only na

*www.palm.com/us/products/phones/pre/

OP
Tanmay Satpathy

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung

Truly said

The pre is a good phone but the iphone had a huge head start over the pre. The app store now has over 30,000 apps and 3.0 and an updated iphone model are coming out in June. It would be hard for it to catch up especially since the pre and most touchscreen phones were designed with the iphone in mind.

It has most things iphone has and extra things just looked crammed in. iphones success is in its simplicity and style ....

And if you jailbroke.... thats another story..

Last edited:
Top Bottom