Official iOS devices thread

OP
Tanmay Satpathy

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung
re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

iPhone OS 3 is coming this June, thats good news.

@ anirudh, the theme looks nice. Beautiful work

For people who want a basic office package in iPhone look for 'Document Free'
It offers basic word processing and spreadsheet tasks.

I am waiting for the release of OS3 and DocumentToGo for iPhons

Two good-old games have released in iPhone:
1. Bounce
2. Snake

Try out both from app store.

Anyone please suggest a app to create contact groups. I want to send sms to a group of ppl frequently.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!

Purchased Topple 2 from app store , it is really a nice game .
also purchased Light Writer : POV which is amazingly cool .

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜

Remixed iNav theme

Was getting bored this Saturday... So thot of doing something nice :)) I took the iNav UI and modded it to my liking, integrating widgets, editing the main menu and revamping the dock. I present you the iNav ANi Remix!

*img13.imageshack.us/img13/4546/img0001d.th.png*img13.imageshack.us/img13/66/img0002eks.th.png*img13.imageshack.us/img13/715/img0003r.th.png*img14.imageshack.us/img14/9630/img0004a.th.png

*img14.imageshack.us/img14/111/img0005spg.th.png*img14.imageshack.us/img14/898/img0006k.th.png*img14.imageshack.us/img14/6683/img0007f.th.png*img14.imageshack.us/img14/4091/img0008aai.th.png

ToDo: The battery status on LockScreen is not visible, gotta fix that. The Slide to Unlock also needs to be enhanced. This theme has been customized for iPod Touch, however by editing the dock icons and placing the Phone and Text/SMS icons this can be converted to an iPhone theme. If anyone wants any help then kindly drop me a message at my blog. Since I am not that frequent here these days you can catch up with the latest version there, even tho I will make every effort to post the updates on Digit Forums.

For those of you who dunno how to install the iPhone/iPod Touch theme, I'm gonna quote the procedure. I'm too lazy to type :p

(Taken from: *tysiphonehelp.com/?p=2146 and modified accordingly)

Download the iNav ANi Remix here. The original authors have done a wonderful job in creating the UI. Kudos to them :)

PS: Damn! I seem to haf lost the Gimp XCF source file! I need to work on it again :(

SuPerb! Will try it..
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
^^^ Thank you :)

BTW, I don't see many people who are into modding here (same was the case when I used to post tutorials on SE modding. I guess only Akshay was interested in SE modding). Where are all the nerds and geeks??!! :))

Dude we just need initiation and i think you can get some good result. Will be looking for you :)

Last edited:

the.kaushik

Just used iNav and i must say the author has really done a great job. I shall try ur mod also.
Cheers!
Posted again:
What app did you added for the calender.. Reached your blog but am lost

Last edited:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!

^^^ Thats Delnoch's widget.

----------------------------

Update: The theme now has support for "Tap Apps". This first page can be used to stack the 6 most frequently used apps for quick access. The screenshot illustrates the feature. You will now need to rearrange the icons as per the wallpaper depicted. Other icons need to be moved as per the individual pages seen in the screenshot.

Also the Lockscreen text has been fixed :)

Download the updated theme here.

*img509.imageshack.us/img509/8407/img0009e.th.png

OP
Tanmay Satpathy

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung

So, the geeks are into modding and giving the iPhone a revamped interface. Seems intresting. I am following u guys. Have a nice time.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!

If you are using an iPhone then you can directly use this theme by placing the Phone, Text icons in the "Tap Apps" screen. No need to modify anything :)

So, the geeks are into modding and giving the iPhone a revamped interface. Seems intresting. I am following u guys. Have a nice time.
I am a UI Freak :D People here know about that :p

Last edited:

the.kaushik

Great dude. will try today evening

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!

Updates: Background for Games, Apps categories and a new Wallpaper with sections. This time I'm uploading only the files that are changed and not the whole theme.

Download here: Megaupload link Rapidshare link

Screenshots:
*www.ipodtouchfans.com/forums/imgcache/30955.png*www.ipodtouchfans.com/forums/imgcache/30956.png*www.ipodtouchfans.com/forums/imgcache/30957.png*www.ipodtouchfans.com/forums/imgcache/30958.png

(The lock screen for you all says: 'Enter my iPod'. This was included in the last update: Update 2)

PS: I dunno if we should make another thread for iPhone/iPod customization or continue here, considering posts like this will just elongate the thread!

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!

For some reason the rapidshare link is not working. I've uploaded the complete theme with the latest updates here and here.

the.kaushik

Dude suggest some theming and moding site for Iphone UI
Posted again:
I found this this and its good.. Let lot of changes to my UI and ya my iphone is damn slow :p
*macthemes2.net/

Last edited:

the.kaushik

Check this out :D
*img148.imageshack.us/img148/9498/img0019.png

Pat

Beyond Smart

^^ Well it looks good, but installing winterboard and related customizations makes my iPhone pretty darn slow!!

the.kaushik

Thats true.. And battery also drains quickly
Posted again:
But to Get something u need to lose something

Last edited:

zboy123

Broken In

Thats true.. And battery also drains quickly
Posted again:
But to Get something u need to lose something

Yeah the battery does drain quickly, So I restored my phone and jailbroke again. But this I installed no stupid apps like vwallpaper and only themes that are light. My battery backup has shot up again and phone is again fast and doesn't hang.

As to modding the phone which someone was discussing above, I actually needed some help from fellow geeks. I was trying to mode framework iapd file to be able to use non apple TV AV cable with iphone. Actually, iphone blocks the non apple cable that I have and the authentic apple ones are no where to be found be it Nehru place or Ansal Plaza. Could you guys help me with tampering this file? Last time I was able to do so, I slowed my phone to a halt. If anyone else is interested we can work together?

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!

Don't use a theme with heavy graphics and widgets. Also if you haf SBSettings installed, keep a tab on background processes.

the.kaushik

WOW! Google location is working in IPhone for india! Have a look at the screen shot in my blog
*classictutorials.blogspot.com/2009/04/google-location-is-now-available-for.html

OP
Tanmay Satpathy

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung

Yahoo Messenger for iPhone is now available in appstore. Previously Google has also released a Safari based Gtalk app.

Making IM easy on iPhone.

Top Bottom