Official iOS devices thread

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

I am facing this issue on my Wi-Fi internet conx. The internet on the PC works but the iPhone doesn't seem to work. Mail works sometimes but Safari throws this and shows no page.

*thinkwrap.wordpress.com/2008/08/23/rogers-iphone-and-the-dreaded-kcferrordomaincfnetwork-error-302/

Oh and I read the psot where they say it's due to server overload. It's not. No site is opening. Even apple.com or google.com or anybloodysite.com

Last edited:

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...

^^ thats so so... :neutral: :lol:

Tadaa.......

got the iPod Touch 16GB from US yesterday. Cost 299+18 = 317 USD. Cost more to me as dad exchanged dollar when it was priced a bit higher. But then again the price is even higher here.

am enjoying the stuff as of now. Expect a review shortly. :)
------ -------- ------ --------

Please help me with this.. Charger for iPod touch.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist

Does anyone here want to team up for a MobileMe family account? We have two empty spots here…

You’ll be required to pay Rs. 700 or less per year and will get a storage space of 5GB and the maximum monthly bandwidth of 50GB (along with all the MobileMe perks like “push” synchronisation of email, calendar, and contacts between your iPhone/iPod touch, your Mac/PC and the web, the great web apps, web hosting, etc.).

@Pat, are you interested?

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz

I've 5 mail accounts,at present I'm using Blackberry Internet Service from Airtel also.

I want to switch over to iPhone's MobileMe account!

Anyone compared blackberry & iphone regarding 'push-mail' facility

Is it worth transferring to MobileMe?

Cost wise,BB is more Rs.6999/annum (MobileMe $99 pa)

How is 'Push-Mail' with MobileMe?

Kindly share your experience!

IronManForever

Can i use a wifi symbian phone as a router for my ipod. Just wanted to know if the ipod is compatible or not..

Will ipod touch work with PDAnet iphone app. If yes, then it should work with a similar Symbian app.

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜

^^ thats so so... :neutral: :lol:

Tadaa.......

got the iPod Touch 16GB from US yesterday. Cost 299+18 = 317 USD. Cost more to me as dad exchanged dollar when it was priced a bit higher. But then again the price is even higher here.

am enjoying the stuff as of now. Expect a review shortly. :)
------ -------- ------ --------

Please help me with this.. Charger for iPod touch.

One of my friend bought the ipod touch 32GB from KOrea.. it cost him only 13k :O and another friend took a 16GB at 9K :O

From next time i shall go to korea for shopping :D

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist

I've 5 mail accounts,at present I'm using Blackberry Internet Service from Airtel also.

I want to switch over to iPhone's MobileMe account!

Anyone compared blackberry & iphone regarding 'push-mail' facility

Is it worth transferring to MobileMe?
When it works, which is about 80% of the time, it works spectacularly well. But it is flaky at best 20% of the time.

That said, overall it’s definitely worth more than Rs. 700 per year.

Cost wise,BB is more Rs.6999/annum (MobileMe $99 pa)
And you can get it for just Rs. 700 per year if you want to team up with us. Since iMav is not sure, we have one empty spot.

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz

^^^ Thanx for your offer,I'm willing to join,

Kindly check your PM.

oval_man

Journeyman

Hi all dudes,why u all guys waste money for mobileme or similar stuff?

U want push mail,calender & contacts sync?

Just open 'mail2web.com' and start an account---> U get a free 'Microsoft Exchange Server' account---> Open ur iphone mail settings ---> click first option,microsoft exchange ----> fill-up bla..bla...---->

Now,open ur regular mail accounts settings----> Forward mails to this 'Microsoft Exchange' account---That's it

Now,ur iphone will get 'push'ed mails----ENJOY!

(Don't forget to select 'push' option in settings-->Fetch Data)

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist

That still leaves contacts and calendars, right? And the web apps? And Back to My Mac for Mac users.

Pat

Beyond Smart

I am interested. Any more spots left ? Let me know.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist

Oh, you’re a tad late. There’s already one person in the waiting list, in case someone cancels. You’re #2.

goobimama

 Macboy

Hi all dudes,why u all guys waste money for mobileme or similar stuff?

U want push mail,calender & contacts sync?

Just open 'mail2web.com' and start an account---> U get a free 'Microsoft Exchange Server' account---> Open ur iphone mail settings ---> click first option,microsoft exchange ----> fill-up bla..bla...---->

Now,open ur regular mail accounts settings----> Forward mails to this 'Microsoft Exchange' account---That's it

Now,ur iphone will get 'push'ed mails----ENJOY!

(Don't forget to select 'push' option in settings-->Fetch Data)
For me it was never about the Push email as it was getting the entire package in one online ad-free service…

oval_man

Journeyman

That still leaves contacts and calendars, right? And the web apps? And Back to My Mac for Mac users.

Hi Guy,u can sync 'contacts' & 'calender' with this FREE microsoft exchange server App,

U know there r humpty number of web apps like evernote,noter,keypoint beta,zoho office suite and many more....and some of them are totally free!

Enjoy mail2web!

IronManForever

Someone have something to say about my previous post? I gotta use the iPod for surfing.

@the.kaushik.. My dad wouldnt have gone to korea(south?) for the ipod. :p

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz

I've received First issue of "iPhone Life" in Digital Zinio format:

Very nice & informative!

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/iPhonelife1.png

Top Bottom