"Official" Digit Delhi Meetup - 8th Nov 2008, 11:30 AM, CP

When do you want the meet to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
After seeing the pics I realized, ZOMG I was dressed almost as a Panda too, Black and White and my other characteristics like Big and Fat have also been confirmed by the guys, Help! I don't wanna turn animorph into a Panda, yet! ;) :D On the topic, after Hullap,kalpik,ilgud and Nitish left for NP, we i.e. harry, me, kumarmohit and anuj stayed back for a while just ranted about few stuff like bikes 'n babes 'n usual stuff and then finally departed to our individual destinations. I reached ISBT back at 3 PM and my home at 9 PM. :)

Hustlerr

[Next-Gen]
Hey Hullap
Tell ur yesterday's incident :rolleyes: to these guyz, when u were trying to cross the CP Park's Grill
"That's so funny ROFL :grin:"

No offense though :wink:

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
The resolution of the incident was funnier still. :p . Had a pretty tough time trying to keep a straight face.

And yes, hullap. No offense at all. Happens to all of us some time or the other.

Last edited:

neogen

Broken In
The resolution of the incident was funnier still. :p . Had a pretty tough time trying to keep a straight face.

And yes, hullap. No offense at all. Happens to all of us some time or the other.

Sounds like hullap committed a awful faux pas. :D

Must be quite an embarrassing one. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom