"Official" Digit Delhi Meetup - 8th Nov 2008, 11:30 AM, CP

When do you want the meet to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not much of an outgoing guy, i mean i dnt have much party-type friends ..and akele jaane ke kya fayda ?? ... though i like FOOD very very much ... shayad kabhi program nahi bana Pizza hut ka ... so let it be Pizza hut ... i should give it a try too :p

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Well me too no big social person but when it comes to like minded geeks 'n freaks I'm all up for it. BTW how much time wud it take by metro from ISBT(Kashmiri gate) to Rajiv Chownk. Is Rajiv Chownk a valid Metro station or is it CP metro station? Will i need to switch trains if I come by Metro? Although my real elder sister works in Delhi I wud still prefer Delhites for directions. :D

It will take max 5-10 mins from ISBT as there are only 3 stations in between, and from where will u be coming to ISBT ... coz ISBT to Rajiv Chowk is on Underground Track ... so if u will be coming from the Overhead Track..than u have to switch to the underground one. If u r coming to ISBT by other means (like bus etc) then u have to pick only one 1 train from the underground track to Rajiv chowk (Rajiv Chowk is the name of the CP station.)

If u say .. then i can meet u at ISBT itself coz i will be coming from the Elevated Line and will change to the underground line at ISBT.

neogen

Broken In
Well me too no big social person but when it comes to like minded geeks 'n freaks I'm all up for it. BTW how much time wud it take by metro from ISBT(Kashmiri gate) to Rajiv Chownk. Is Rajiv Chownk a valid Metro station or is it CP metro station? Will i need to switch trains if I come by Metro? Although my real elder sister works in Delhi I wud still prefer Delhites for directions. :D

Rajiv Chowk and CP are synonyms dude. ;)

It will not take more that 10-15min from Kashmiri gate to CP but keep in mind rush at CP is overwhelming. :eek:

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
It will take max 5-10 mins from ISBT as there are only 3 stations in between, and from where will u be coming to ISBT ... coz ISBT to Rajiv Chowk is on Underground Track ... so if u will be coming from the Overhead Track..than u have to switch to the underground one. If u r coming to ISBT by other means (like bus etc) then u have to pick only one 1 train from the underground track to Rajiv chowk (Rajiv Chowk is the name of the CP station.)

If u say .. then i can meet u at ISBT itself coz i will be coming from the Elevated Line and will change to the underground line at ISBT.
Well by the way u tell it, sounds bit complicated but what the hell, will do it anyway. As for u and me meetin' at ISBT, what time do u think u'll be there 'cause if I take a 5:30 AM bus from my town I'll get to ISBT by 9:30 to 10AM.

neogen

Broken In
Well by the way u tell it, sounds bit complicated but what the hell, will do it anyway. As for u and me meetin' at ISBT, what time do u think u'll be there 'cause if I take a 5:30 AM bus from my town I'll get to ISBT by 9:30 to 10AM.

5:30AM :confused: where in do live exactly? Must be awful far from Delhi. :p

OP
hullap

hullap

Cyborg Agent

me and anuj will come together, we can pick you on kashmiri gate station :)
we should reach it by 10 50

its not much complicated as i may have sounded in my particular post ..
Actually .. At ISBT ..there are two tracks .
1. Elevated/Overhead Track called as Line 1 -- Connecting Rithala and Dilshad Garden.
2. Underground Track called as Line 2 -- Connecting Delhi University and Central Secretariat.

Rajiv Chowk is on Track 2 i.e. Underground Track ... so if u r coming to ISBT by bus .. then u have to take only one train at the underground station From ISBT to Central Secretariat coz Rajiv Chowk is before Central Secretariat.

Hope its easier to understand now.
I can be there at 10 AM if u need some company coz other will arrive a bit late around 11 o clock ...

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
So what's the final place at CP where we will meet? Nitish will be coming along with me. Hullap: join IRC..

Oh.. BTW, i think ill get a discount on Pizza Hut :) I get one in Noida at least! Should get in CP too :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom