Status
Not open for further replies.

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
Re: Official AT&T Pantech Burst Thread

Running on cm10

OH :(
cm10 is supposed to be good for battery life,
did you check if you have unnecessary applications installed?

CM10 is pretty stable... Got ondemand governor on it... Works fine...

Battery life is average... not spectacular, but not very bad either...
is it possible to change the governor from ON-Demand to Smartass V2 in CM10?
what is your increase in battery backup while in On-Demand?

Hey Guys
iBhejo says that they have some sort of 1 year warranty against all products bought from them
iBhejo provides 1 year manufacturer warranty for most USA products purchased on iBhejo.com. For certain electronics goods and appliances, where there is no manufacturer’s warranty iBhejo will provide 3-month warranty against manufacturer defect as a service and reassurance to our customers. iBhejo will take care of all logistics to and from the manufacturer for repair and replacement. We will avail the warranty from the manufacturer in the US and we will deliver the serviced/replaced product free of charge at your doorstep!
does this mean if i buy my Pantech Burst from iBhejo, its safe to assume that they'd provide the service in case the worst happens (i.e. phone is damaged)?

DevilGamer

Broken In
OH :(
cm10 is supposed to be good for battery life,
did you check if you have unnecessary applications installed?

is it possible to change the governor from ON-Demand to Smartass V2 in CM10?
what is your increase in battery backup while in On-Demand?

Hey Guys
iBhejo says that they have some sort of 1 year warranty against all products bought from them

does this mean if i buy my Pantech Burst from iBhejo, its safe to assume that they'd provide the service in case the worst happens (i.e. phone is damaged)?

Others are getting good battery life. But the thing to note is my WiFi stays on 24x7 and my service provider is really bad gives me 'bad signal wakelocks' so I don't have a sim in my pantech which still drain some battery.

Smartassv2 has not yet been added to cm10 kernel. Ondemand was available on stock rom as well.

Don't know about 1yr warranty but, you can get your device replaced within 3months for any problems in your phone.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
My Pantech Burst on CM10 lasted 10 hours on full charge. Wifi on all the time... Medium usage.

Google Maps was stuck in wakelock. It always does that...

pratyush997

Inactive
Paranoid Android?

Yeah.
Btw

uploadfromtaptalk1366524540868.jpg

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
Re: Official AT&T Pantech Burst Thread

My Pantech Burst on CM10 lasted 10 hours on full charge. Wifi on all the time... Medium usage.

Google Maps was stuck in wakelock. It always does that...
Oh Man!
just 10 hours on medium usage?

Has anyone tried playing PSP or NintendoDS games on the burst using Emulators like PPSSPP?
*www.ppsspp.org/

rohit0571

Journeyman
Can anyone help me on the following:

1. Are there any applications for auto recording the phone calls and blacklisting the contact numbers?

I saw this application but as I am having no internet / GPRS, I am not able to use this application.

*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.androglobe.androrec

Does downloading it on PC from other site creates / gives problems like virus etc.

2. I am trying to configure MTNL Delhi GPRS on my mobile but they don't have settings for pantech. Can anyone help in it too.

3. What are the main uses of rooting the phone and can it also make the phone dead?

4. What applications are not at all usefull in India which are set by default on the phone and how to remove them (without rooting) or just stopping them from the applications will do the job?

5. I have installed Avast on my mobile but am not able to update it as I don't have gprs, is there any offline update avlb. for avast for mobile security?

6. Lastly I am als not able to use the callander as the mobile says that I will have to configure gmail before it? Can it be done else way?

Last edited:

rohit0571

Journeyman
Can anyone help me on the following:

1. Are there any applications for auto recording the phone calls and blacklisting the contact numbers?

I saw this application but as I am having no internet / GPRS, I am not able to use this application.

*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.androglobe.androrec

Does downloading it on PC from other site creates / gives problems like virus etc.

2. I am trying to configure MTNL Delhi GPRS on my mobile but they don't have settings for pantech. Can anyone help in it too. (Done)

3. What are the main uses of rooting the phone and can it also make the phone dead? (Done)

4. What applications are not at all usefull in India which are set by default on the phone and how to remove them (without rooting) or just stopping them from the applications will do the job?

5. I have installed Avast on my mobile but am not able to update it as I don't have gprs, is there any offline update avlb. for avast for mobile security?

6. Lastly I am als not able to use the callander as the mobile says that I will have to configure gmail before it? Can it be done else way?

Can't anyone help me on the above. I tried downloading the applications via google play but the charges are too high. Can I download these applications on PC and then install and is there any application for listening FM in india without using GPRS?

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
is it recommended to use an external power bank with the Pantech Burst?
are these external power banks harmful to the phone in any way?
*www.ebay.in/sch/i.html?_nkw=20000+..._TopRatedSellers=1&_sop=2&_osacat=0&_from=R40

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Can't anyone help me on the above. I tried downloading the applications via google play but the charges are too high. Can I download these applications on PC and then install and is there any application for listening FM in india without using GPRS?

Which applications are you talking about?

DevilGamer

Broken In
is it recommended to use an external power bank with the Pantech Burst?
are these external power banks harmful to the phone in any way?
*www.ebay.in/sch/i.html?_nkw=20000+..._TopRatedSellers=1&_sop=2&_osacat=0&_from=R40

There where talks about the same a few days ago on pocketnow.com check out their channel on youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom