Official Android discussion thread

OP
amitabhishek

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
Flashed AdamG Gingerbread ROM on my HTC Desire. This ROM; though in RC is good enough to be a day to day ROM. Incredibly stable & zero any force closures till now. Hats off to the developer! Gingerbread ROM looks much better on phone than on screenshots. If you are interested & have an HTC Desire then head to XDA :). Some screenshots!

*img251.imageshack.us/img251/2430/aboutxt.png*img440.imageshack.us/img440/2900/homewd.png*img718.imageshack.us/img718/9515/msgqe.png*img842.imageshack.us/img842/906/cam.png

ksundar

Broken In
In India,even if a Service Provider gives 3G service,Video calls are NOT permitted due to security reasons...WTF!

No Video Calls for now,even in 3G connection (India)

source: Security issue with 3G video calls not to affect rollout - Business news

Security issue with 3G video calls not to affect rollout: KPMG

papashango_cs

Broken In
hii , my brothr just sent me a sony xperia x10a from australia ,its android 1.6
its locked, how can i unlock it ?
when i put a sim, it shows, "enter sim network unlock code"
how to solve this ?
im in delhi, from where can i get it unlocked n for how much ?

rsk11584

Journeyman
i rooted samsung galaxy 551 using z4root phone did not restart i had to start it and again when i open z4root it shows root menu only, but in apps i have the superuser menu enabled now, is my phone rooted? what can i do now with rooted phone, i want all apps to be installed to sd card and not on the phone so please help me

modder

RAMPAGE!!!!
@rsk11584

am super n00b in this area. Wait for experienced users to provide a reply.

In the meantime check this out:
Samsung Galaxy 551 / GT i5510 rooting - xda-developers

[APP]SuperOneClick v1.5.5 (Root, Unroot, Enable Non-Market App, Get UNLOCK code) - xda-developers

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
i rooted samsung galaxy 551 using z4root phone did not restart i had to start it and again when i open z4root it shows root menu only, but in apps i have the superuser menu enabled now, is my phone rooted? what can i do now with rooted phone, i want all apps to be installed to sd card and not on the phone so please help me
Yes, your phone is rooted.. Google for apps to move apps to sd..

Top Bottom