Official Android discussion thread

TheSloth

The Slowest One
35K is absolutely the best price for S20FE!! I would suggest this over any phone if you can afford this phone. Also, I have a MotoG5+ and I am not that impressed with their memory management. It's a phone from 2017 but still, a phone with almost Stock UI should have more resources to manage in memory apps. I don't know how much they have improved. Samsung A6+ with inferior hardware was slightly better in this department. Samsung does have good overall package of software+hardware, especially on S20FE.

Is S20FE's price justified (around 35-39K) over Moto Edge Fusion? Are there any better options?
Easily, for S20 FE 5G. The only cons for me are the big size & a bit inaccurate fingerprint reader (it still has like 90%+ success rate, but sometimes need 2nd try).

I bought it for 34k during the amazon sale last week. Even at 40k, its an easy recommendation & IMO you won't get anything major by spending 2x on other flagship phones, even S21 ultra. S20 FE 5G will get android 12 & 13 updates.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Easily, for S20 FE 5G. The only cons for me are the big size & a bit inaccurate fingerprint reader (it still has like 90%+ success rate, but sometimes need 2nd try).

I bought it for 34k during the amazon sale last week. Even at 40k, its an easy recommendation & IMO you won't get anything major by spending 2x on other flagship phones, even S21 ultra. S20 FE 5G will get android 12 & 13 updates.
I also want to echo the same thing. Earlier I actually forgot to mention about the fingerprint sensor. It is exactly as you said. But it is not too much of a issue. Hoping this will be resolved in future updates.

I also want to echo the same thing. Earlier I actually forgot to mention about the fingerprint sensor. It is exactly as you said. But it is not too much of a issue. Hoping this will be resolved in future updates.
Nope, won't be solved as it was similar in my S8 plus S20 FE 5G has been out in market for almost a year now (outside India). Sometimes it takes 2 tries. Honestly, some reviewers just pointed that con out, hence I mentioned it, but for me its not a big hassle.

Top Bottom