Official Android discussion thread

sksundram

In the zone
1) Does tapatalk support ad coz today I encountered it a few times.
2) Thinking of giving twitter a shot (still not convinced of its usefulness). So which is the best app for it?

amjath

Human Spambot
1) Does tapatalk support ad coz today I encountered it a few times.
2) Thinking of giving twitter a shot (still not convinced of its usefulness). So which is the best app for it?

1) I encountered once yesterday. looks like they are testing, greedy ba$tard
TapaTalk will now have ads | Page 2 | XenForo Community
and some reviews on play too pointing it

thats insane for people who bought their app 2 years ago
2) Twitter app is good they have holo theme
*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.twitter.android&hl=en
but personally i like/use Carbon for Twitter the most. just give it a try
*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dotsandlines.carbon&hl=en

sushovan

In the zone
I use Tapatalk 2 till now. no ads or issue whatsover unlike the new 4.x version(I believe tapatalk jumped the shark with their new versions and made them worse than previous versions just like uTorrent).

amjath

Human Spambot
I use Tapatalk 2 till now. no ads or issue whatsover unlike the new 4.x version(I believe tapatalk jumped the shark with their new versions and made them worse than previous versions just like uTorrent).

utorrent is different bro. They started as free and got hell a lot of users and now they wanted to make some cash, there no wrong in it. But these guys made their app paid and up the version want us to pay again is Bullsh!t.

sksundram

In the zone
Hey! Is it a bug or a limitation that whenever I want to add pictures while EDITING a post on tapatalk, it says that the admin has not allowed this feature but It works without a hitch while typing a NEW post. I am on the latest version.

ankush28

Bazinga
Hey! Is it a bug or a limitation that whenever I want to add pictures while EDITING a post on tapatalk, it says that the admin has not allowed this feature but It works without a hitch while typing a NEW post. I am on the latest version.

AFAIK this is common for all forums on tapatalk
Correct me if I am wrong.

Hrishi

Currently running this mod. Has increased the battery life significantly on the stock rom.
★ [MOD] ◢ PurePerformances™X ◣ | Golden Edition | Scary performances on Android - xda-developers

PS : It adds a lot of performance too. I.E. Reduces lag . & My Antutu score increased by 400Points , to 20900.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys I know there are apps to track the food, diet etc.
But are there any apps for tracking the time when we have the food?

Hrishi

Guys any suggestions on my battery draining out fast on my Galaxy Note 2?
If you are rooted& unlocked you can try some tweaks ( flashable zip.) . I have posted one recently , for me the battery life has increased significantly. [ Battery life @idle and sleep has seen a huge increase.]

amjath

Human Spambot
If you are rooted& unlocked you can try some tweaks ( flashable zip.) . I have posted one recently , for me the battery life has increased significantly. [ Battery life @idle and sleep has seen a huge increase.]

My phone felt so slow after flashing got to raise queries on dev thread