Not displaying Request Code page

I was installing Corel Draw X5 trial version. After installation it was to display the license page displaying the license requirement but it simply displayed a blank page with few radio buttons. I thought that the software was corrupt. Yesterday I was installing Autocad 2009 trial version and I was surprised to find exactly the same problem again. Some how I found that there was an html file running in the background. I tried to open it using IE 7. It displayed the same thing. Tried to open with firefox 3.6 and it displayed few text with the radio buttons but still could not display the complete details. I am using windows xp sp2 on amd athlon ii x4.

Attaching the html file below.

I think this is Java related problem. If you require any supporting file related to the above I will provide them.

Thanks in advance.

OP
S

sushantasarkar

Broken In
source of these softwares? you have some earlier version of these softwares installed in your machine?

No I dont have any earlier version installed. I have installed this Autocad 2009 on another computer where it didnt showed such problem.

Top Bottom