Noob in FPS Game -- Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Hello,

Guys I have never played and FPS game..shock.:shock:.but please don't be..I am planning to have Counter Strike : Condition Zero game and obviously looking forward to play offline as well as online... i tried some hand in Doom:3 (my friend pc) but I am getting killed quickly..Can anyone just try to give me tips and tricks how to play and FPS game and specially CS:CZ....will be really helpful...thanx in advance...

Game Lover,
Krazzy Warrior

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
And more practice! You'll need to have proper synchronization between your hands on the keyboard and mouse, as well as your eyes. :D

toofan

Technomancer
Online is very very fast I thought that I have mastered FPS games because I had started playing FPS games in hardest setting but when I played urban terror and wolfstien enemy territory then I realised what is actual gaming. Just practice one game so that you can familirise with the maps of it. Then you can fire them out.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
ditch cs:cz,get the old school cs:1.6(its very cheap) and practise practise and them some more practise.

play quake3 vanilla or mods to perfect your aim.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
+1
aiming so get a mouse with high dpi.

Ok, I play FPS very well (I am no Fatal1ty) but I only have a 800dpi wireless mouse. You cant be an expert by buying expensive equipment. Tell me who is a better gamer, a person who spends 4lacs and gets a GTX280 tri-sli rig with a i7 extreme and plays half an hour daily or who has a 8600GT and plays 5-6hrs daily ?.... He needs practice to improve.

Some tips :- try and be elusive... run around, in circles, keep on jumping and crouching randomly.... get health packs if the game has such a system... use grenades wisely... aim for the head and use the environment and cover wisely. These are some tips to improve ur FPS skills...

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
aiming so get a mouse with high dpi.
I Don't think that having an expensive mouse will really help.All you need is practice.You can try to spectate other players and see how they play,newbies should always watch the killcam(preview of how they got killed).
Another thing is get a good headphone.It really helps to hear the footsteps or enemy reloading which might turn a defeat into a victory.Reloading is very important part of the game.You should NOT reload when u have more than 70% of the ammo.I have seen people reloading after a single kill and then they get killed while reloading.Get COVER when you are reloading.If no cover is available and u run out of ammo DONT FORGET to switch to ur pistol or any other secondary weapon.If the enemy is close melee him with knife.

I Hope this tips will help.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hello,
Can anyone just try to give me tips and tricks how to play and FPS game and specially CS:CZ

There r various techniques used by each & every player while playin a FPS game...:D
Try 2 play 1st an easy FPS game....such as Serious Sam Series...(it rocks)

My frnd used 2 hate FPS(coz there is only a hand with a gun on screen) but when i gave him Serious Sam his attitude towards FPS games totally changed...he likes FPS
now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom