Noob in FPS Game -- Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Practise... Practise... Practise...
And everyone forgot to mention- aim for the head always. Use tactics like jumping in CS to dodge.

ambar.hitman

Journeyman
Play games like PainKiller, Serious Sam, Will Rock. Such games throw 100s of enemies on you at one time, its damn fun and helps to improve ur FPS aiming.

Last edited:

upendra_gp

In the zone
has anyone here played Quake 3 Team Arena?
I think it is great for multiplayer. I like the Kamikaze,Guard and all those power ups. Its fun. CZ,CS are good also.
Serious Sam is great if u want to kill lots of things!

amitash

Intel OCer
just go to an empty server or map, fix you crosshairs on a stationary point at head level and try moving around, jumping crouching etc without making the crosshairs move too much from the point...It really helped me, I improved in one week and was fragging away :D

Also try to join a new clan when you get a little decent, clan wars will take you a long way..I improved immensly when I joined the oops clan in enemy territory, but after 2 months the clan fell apart...then I joined the $i clan for a few months and soon moved to cod4.

There is some amount of difference [game-play wise] when your playing FPS games like say Quake and Counter strike ..... so get used to it

Additionally you can check you tube videos to see what strategy other guys [like WCG players] use to win in a particular game

Analyze the weapons in-game and fix one which is suited to your style of play ..... practice with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom