"Nokia X6 questions here"

amohit

Broken In
I understand that capacitive touchscreens work with electrons getting transferred from human finger. So, can we put a protective screen for this phone? Is it the same screen that we use for other regular resistive touch screen phones..or is it something else?

Regards,
Mohit

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I understand that capacitive touchscreens work with electrons getting transferred from human finger. So, can we put a protective screen for this phone? Is it the same screen that we use for other regular resistive touch screen phones..or is it something else?

Regards,
Mohit

YES. you can use scrach guard for capacitive displays but it will be just a bit irritating.

Firecaster

Broken In
Well i need to buy a phone in the next few days, considering my preferences; do you think the X6 is what fits me the best?

Yeah the x6 is a perfect phone; the n900 is more as an internet table phone. I have the x6 and I’m more than satisfied with it!!

talwar

Broken In
OK guys thanks for your help now i go with nokia X6...how much it costing or is there any offer in south Delhi...

davidtwhittle

Broken In
It should be around 15 to 16 k.Because it is same as 5800 but the camera resolution is more.

Last edited by a moderator:

ziha786

Journeyman
OK guys thanks for your help now i go with nokia X6...how much it costing or is there any offer in south Delhi...

Hey it should be available on 15.5K on south Delhi, but it does depend to shops may be you seen some variation on the price…

talwar

Broken In
I there any additional accessories comes with this phone, I just saw that a headphone comes with nokia 5800xm, so I was thinking that headset is available with this phone also.

ziha786

Journeyman
Hey Nokia X6 is not comes with that sennheiser headset, but it comes Nokia Holder Easy Mount HH-20 and CR-119 along with a Car Charger, and the ovi music unlimited service, that means you can download unlimited music from ovi music store for 1 year.

talwar

Broken In
Hey Nokia X6 is not comes with that sennheiser headset, but it comes Nokia Holder Easy Mount HH-20 and CR-119 along with a Car Charger, and the ovi music unlimited service, that means you can download unlimited music from ovi music store for 1 year.

Ok thanks Ziha786
It is good information, now I am going to buy this phone… so I will get back soon with my nokia X6.

amohit

Broken In
I went to Nokia priority showroom, cmh road, bangalore yday. He was saying that X6 8gb will be out by next week.

Any way to confirm this info?

Regards,
Mohit

pawankhanna

Broken In
The Nokia X6 8GB is now available in Nokia priority stores nationwide, for a Best-Buy price of Rs 14,499 (might vary according to region).
i got this information on nokia India page(Facebook).
Welcome to Facebook

Last edited:

ziha786

Journeyman
I Formatted my mass memory of nokia x6! Hence, i need preloaded apps..... Any help?

The apps installed on mass memory cannot back after formatting your mass memory, but you can download some them from ovi store, if they are available on ovi store…

suyash_123

Techno Freak
hey please Provide me some images Shoot from Nokia x6 please
Macro mode and all other mode One by One
In Florocent ligth with flasgh, sunlight one and many
Please Please

pawankhanna

Broken In
Here you can found the images captured by Nokia X6, with different mode and various places, so hope it give you exact idea about Nokia X6 camera quality.
*www.flickr.com/photos/clintonjeff/sets/72157623981064153/

kelly

Broken In
I just activated Ovi Music Unlimited on my Nokia X6. It is simple and easy to do. All one has to do is send a text message to my nokia and they will send an Ovi Music Unlimited code. Just enter the code your device and you can start downloading unlimited music from Ovi Music Store that has up to 4 million songs.

kaudey

Journeyman
I bought an X6 16GB from Jayanagar, Bangalore for Rs.15570, till now, loving it (my first smart phone). Can anyone please tell me how I can set the default web browser to opera mini (I have already downloaded and installed it on my phone). Also I need a pdf reader on my phone. Please suggest a good and free software (Adobe charges some 11USD for the LE:shock:).

ziha786

Journeyman
I bought an X6 16GB from Jayanagar, Bangalore for Rs.15570, till now, loving it (my first smart phone). Can anyone please tell me how I can set the default web browser to opera mini (I have already downloaded and installed it on my phone). Also I need a pdf reader on my phone. Please suggest a good and free software (Adobe charges some 11USD for the LE:shock:).
You cannot set opera browser as default but you can use opera browser instead of default browser, also you can try this free adobe reader, download from ovi store....
Ovi Store: Adobe Reader LE 2.5 - Trial

Top Bottom