"Nokia X6 questions here"

pawankhanna

Broken In
I just got My Nokia X6 today. It cost me 16.8K with bill. I bought it in a black colour and I also got a music voucher with this handset called Ovi Music Unlimited. The voucher will let me download unlimited music from over 4 million songs from the Ovi Music Store. I think it’s a very good deal. I am soon going to review this handset and will tell you more about the features then.

Last edited:

sughreev

Broken In
@ pawankhanna
how to activate ovi music unlimited? Did you get a voucher or is it automatic? Let us know please.

ziha786

Journeyman
I bought this handset from nokia priority dealer(Delhi).its costing me 16.3K with bill and the sound quality is much better then Nokia 5800.

ziha786

Journeyman
I've been playing with new nokia X6 & trying to personalize the Menu and Home pages so how do I get the 'buttons' back onto the Menu page ? I think I was dragging the 'buttons' around on the Menu page so that they fell easily to hand when I wanted them!! And what is the 'root folder' in 'music' ?

pawankhanna

Broken In
Open main menu go Music folder>options> organize >(single tap any particular app; like, Calender)>options>move to folder>select "root folder".
Root folder is the main menu.

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
My friend purchased this phone a week ago for 15k from Bangalore.. I got to use it for a couple of days.. Good phone for its price.. Music through bundled earphone was very good and through speakers was decent.. The videos quality was awesome. gotta add, my friend has 5minutes videos of size 50mb - HQ.. Touch interface was easy to get used to.. downloaded a few lot apps.. The only fault I found was the accelerometer switched the screen orientation too much..

OP
F

follower of krazzy

Journeyman
Pls Read it carefully
When you buy your nokia X6, put the sim card on this its automatically send a msg to my nokia...if you didn't have balance then its not able to send msg to my nokia, but when you complete the msg thing then my nokia sent you the ovi music unlimited code....and it works on the same mobile number also....

donzeye

Broken In
I just bought my new Nokia X6, and going through features and Apps, I found touch is very good and better then other nokia phones, is very responsive and very fast.There is some more interesting features i found in this phone, it is bundled with unlimited music downloads for 1 year from ovi music. and the best part is you can capture images anywhere with 5MP camera. i always used it when i am on traveling or in any good places.

sughreev

Broken In
@donzeye
What are the sharing options available on this phone, can I direct upload my images on Flickr, also is this phone support geo-tagging?…that’s a something I like in nokia phones

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@donzeye
What are the sharing options available on this phone, can I direct upload my images on Flickr, also is this phone support geo-tagging?…that’s a something I like in nokia phones

yes. it does have Geotagging.

Sharing services :

"The large 3.2-inch display enables you to fit 20 shortcuts onto a personalized home screen - offering one-touch access to the web, your photos, videos and music library - and favorite social networks such as Facebook, Flickr, MySpace and more."

found this on *private.conversations.nokia.com/brandsite/handsets/X6/

Firecaster

Broken In
Which one should i buy Vivaz or Nokia X6 16GB?
I only had Nokias in my life :). Today I own a nokia E51
I browse a lot with WiFi and take pictures and videos + watch youtube...These are the things I do a lot...The most important for me is the browser and the image quality of video and pictures. Please Help me, any opinions ?

Top Bottom