"Nokia X6 questions here"

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
Wave is better then X6 in every possible way.....screen, Hardware, UI etc

What about one very important aspect of "multitasking" in a smartphone ? Is Wave better than X6 in that regard ? Hell No .. or An excellent twitter client like "Gravity" for bada ? No I dont think so ..

D

Deleted member 26636

What about one very important aspect of "multitasking" in a smartphone ? Is Wave better than X6 in that regard ? Hell No .. or An excellent twitter client like "Gravity" for bada ? No I dont think so ..

please elaborate...

sujoyp

Grand Master
Regarding multitasking in wave i found a simple article..

Multitasking isn’t one of the top features that Samsung’s shouting about with Bada, but you can do it. It’s dead simple, too. Wherever you are, whether surfing the net or tearing around some tracks playing racer Asphalt 5 while on the bus, just hold down the central diamond-shaped button for a sec or two and the multitask menu will pop up.
This shows you all the main processes that are currently running on your Samsung Wave, each with a little red circle in the corner which lets you close the app down. Getting frustrated with sluggish performance? Check this screen out as you might have half the Samsung app store running in the background.
There’s also a button to close all running apps in one sweep, and a shortcut to return to the home screen view without closing any apps – this one’s great if you want to check up on your Twitter feed quickly while checking out an app or game. Thanks to the Samsung Wave’s 1GHz Hummingbird, it can run a handful of apps without any performance dip, and you can switch between them in seconds, lag-free.
And as wave have 512mb RAM and 1ghz procc it doesnt lag easily:smile:...Nibuzzz is there for Bada OS

Also the most used smartphone in world is iphone which dont multitask:grin:

subir12

Broken In
Hey people! I lost my nokia X6, now I want to delete all data from my phone is it possible to delete data over the air.

ziha786

Journeyman
@ subir
Only if you are using the wave secure application on your phone you can, otherwise it’s not possible…

@R2K
Hey man, watch all nokia phone prices on nokia India site. Just go to nokia India product page with this link.
Nokia India - Find and compare Nokia mobile phones

kelly

Broken In
unfortunately, My X6 cannot connect to internet.
i've contacted my service provider. They gave me the setting for internet connection. They also advised me to switch off the phone, remove the battery and sim card…but then i still could not connect to internet.
i also checked the software using nokia Ovi Suite. Since the phone is using the latest software, I reinstalled the software. Then, whenever i tried to connect to internet...these messages would appear 'Link not available' or 'no network connection. Unable to download'...please help me..

pawankhanna

Broken In
unfortunately, My X6 cannot connect to internet.
i've contacted my service provider. They gave me the setting for internet connection. They also advised me to switch off the phone, remove the battery and sim card…but then i still could not connect to internet.
i also checked the software using nokia Ovi Suite. Since the phone is using the latest software, I reinstalled the software. Then, whenever i tried to connect to internet...these messages would appear 'Link not available' or 'no network connection. Unable to download'...please help me..

[FONT=&quot]Everything else seems fine.. But the most important thing.. Is your services activated?[/FONT]

Top Bottom