"Nokia X6 questions here"

ziha786

Journeyman
U should buy Nokia X6, it is Nokia high end music oriented Phone, and if you have always been using Nokia phones, it's pretty good.

Firecaster

Broken In
@ Ziha786
@hackerzalb
I bought this phone, thanks for your suggestion guys…this is so beautiful phone and I expect these features on my phone. I bought this phone in 15.8K. and bought the leather cover and screen protector along with this phone….

sughreev

Broken In
@firecaster
WOW! Nice phone. One of my friends has this. But I have to ask, how do you share or upload Images with it?

Firecaster

Broken In
You can share images directly from your phone, just go to images and tap on share/upload… you can upload images via Flickr or vox….

Firecaster

Broken In
@donzeye
You can use the default browser also, but if you have the opera browser then you can use some extra features also…like tabs.

chirayu garg

Journeyman
hi guys , I am planning to buy X6 plz give me overall review about it and do tell if it has any hangging problems,is WiFi easily configurable(I mean proxy and all options given)

Also can anybody tell me when will the X6 8gb be available in India and it's expected price.

OP
F

follower of krazzy

Journeyman
X6 is Nokia's first phone with a capacitive touchscreen display. this does change a lot in the way we interact with the phone and the overall user experience. It also has a 5 megapixel camera with autofocus and Carl Zeiss optics, 3G/HSDPA, Wi-Fi, A-GPS with Ovi Maps with free turn by turn voice navigation and Ovi Music service that lets you download any track from their store for free for one whole year! There is also plenty of memory, 16GB in this case, built-in and the phone also has 3.5mm headphone jack and TV-Out functionality.

And Nokia X6 8GB will be launch in India in august 2010. but not confirmed.

talwar

Broken In
I'm willing to swap my old 5610 XM for a better multimedia phone , I thought of the X6 as a good alternative since it offers all what i need ( WIFI , tactile feedback on touch , 3.5 mm ) , I’m not limited in budget , so I’m taking every idea , the N900 looked nice (Maemo interface and 1Gb RAM ) But i need a long lasting battery , I don't like the N97 though .
So if you could give me your ideas, it would be nice (either about the X6 or another phone).

pauldmps

Banned
I'm willing to swap my old 5610 XM for a better multimedia phone , I thought of the X6 as a good alternative since it offers all what i need ( WIFI , tactile feedback on touch , 3.5 mm ) , I’m not limited in budget , so I’m taking every idea , the N900 looked nice (Maemo interface and 1Gb RAM ) But i need a long lasting battery , I don't like the N97 though .
So if you could give me your ideas, it would be nice (either about the X6 or another phone).

You could wait for the C6 or C7 or get N8.

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

Can anyone explain the difference between a capacitive touchscreen (as of X6) & a normal one ?

pawankhanna

Broken In
I have an X6, and it's been good to me. I use it as a music smartphone. But I suppose waiting for N8 would be a better idea, as it's fully loaded.
I have also heard you could get a N900 to boot up in MeeGo when that comes along. If that's true then that's your best option.

ziha786

Journeyman
Can anyone explain the difference between a capacitive touchscreen (as of X6) & a normal one ?[/QUOTE said:
Resistive touch is an ordinary touch but on capacitive it’s much better and faster than resistive touch. Capacitive touch is smoother with kinetic scrolling.

sughreev

Broken In

You should wait for the n8, or you could buy the x6 until it comes out.

Nithu

I'm in 3D Grafix world!!!

Can anyone explain the difference between a capacitive touchscreen (as of X6) & a normal one ?

Check this site Capacitive vs. Resistive : TouchScreen Battle !! Which one right for you? | TechPinas : Philippines' Technology News, Tips and Reviews Blog

talwar

Broken In
Well i need to buy a phone in the next few days, considering my preferences; do you think the X6 is what fits me the best?

Top Bottom