Nokia versus Sony Ericsson

which is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
Nokia not releasing the N90 series of phones will hit them. SE's Walkman series is already getting to be immensely popular. I was defenitely looking forward to the N series however that has been deffered. Walkman is gonna walkaway esp with the impending W900i release . Find out more here:

*www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=in&lc=en&ver=4000&template=pp1_1_1&zone=pp&lm=pp1&pid=10333

tinku dhar

In the zone
hey here,

guys since i hve got nokia n-gage qd,
i still like SE coz it has got its own style and as
it is of (SONY) its the best ...

i will go for SE

regards

comrade

foreign return(0)
i have no dislike for SE....
but model frm nokia such as 6600,6260,6630 are great and very much competitive to SE and better in some ways.
but low end models from nokia can no way be compared with SE's quality and performance.

bendre123

Broken In
even i use nokia 6610i
i really like sony ericsson's mobile.
i think they outplayed nokia in low end model.
but in higher level model nokia have little bit edge
over SE because of variety of its model

lighthouse911

Broken In
actually it is the section of "multimedia phones" where SE is the leader with w800i and all... As far as smartphones are concerned I guess nokia is better

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
lighthouse911 said:
actually it is the section of "multimedia phones" where SE is the leader with w800i and all... As far as smartphones are concerned I guess nokia is better

absolutely!! this is wot i've been saying all the time! but yes, SE phones are asthetically very pleasing!!!

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
at this point of time NOKIA is the best as far as i m concerned but SE is not far behind catchin up nokia.i really love SE but nokia is more user friendly.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Aniruddh said:
at this point of time NOKIA is the best as far as i m concerned but SE is not far behind catchin up nokia.i really love SE but nokia is more user friendly.

yes, nokia menus are more user friendly. hey buddy, we share the same name but sans a "d"!!! me called ANi tho!! :D

xenkatesh

Bewitched!
Nokia = good resale value, very few feature (comparing to SE)
Sony Erricson = bad resale value , loaded with awesome features.. :pmy choice isalways SE SE SE :p :p :p :p

wiz

Broken In
hhmmm sonyericsson has got more votes than NOKIA,this is something unusual.Nokia is my choice but sonyericsson is catching it.

nirubhai

Broken In
i like se coz i never get bored with it. se is fun! i feel nokia very boring.
i won't say nokia is bad... nokia is good... but only as phone...
if you want more than that, look for other brands.
even moto has got good models. but personally i feel very satisfied with se!
you need to get out of the nokia mania... get out of the pond and you will see the world.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
well dude, but a k750i instead putting in a bit more. k600i is sheer waste of money. i mean tho features are good, good cam and great audio quality but the price aint justified!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom