Nokia versus Sony Ericsson

which is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blu_6779

Broken In
My take:- The k700i has a better screen, has better sound output, supports mp4, has better bluetooth (which is horribly slow on the 6600), fm radio, has a better joystick (I can't use the 6600 joystick for more than 10 mins), has a smoother OS, has a sleeker shape.

The 6600 supports OGG, has expandable memory, has lots of apps, is a smartphone.

I'll go for the k700i :).

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
^^
Joystick in 6600 is really good, IMO.
Why did you not tell abt the :
bad camera pixs in the night mode?
bad keypad?

Atleast keypad must be good in 6600 (according to you) and you are gonna use the keypads more than the joystick.

blu_6779

Broken In
I find the night pix on the k700i disgusting. I don't know about the 6600 because i've not seen pix in the dark. The keypads of both phones are okay for me coz I'm good with my thumbs :).

sagar_coolx

Journeyman
can any one post the same pics.taken with diff phones {nokia and s.e.} so dat we can compare?
also i guess the sound of nokia is cra@ppy.
in 3230 it is.even the fm sounds better than mp3 {128 kbps}

Milkshake

Banned
Yeah sound in all NOKIA are shIttY.

I owned 6600 & mp3 playback sucked.
dunno abt fm as it was lacking it

And keypads........................ :puke:

thats y i switcthed to k700i

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
check this thread. i've posted photos clicked wid my k700i in almost all the possible modes:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31315&highlight=

S

Susu Ka Jal

The conditions has changed

SE is winning............................

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
On wat grounds r u sayin that ?

I feel that the quality of the cam on SE's r better than nokia's

Rest all depends on usage, nothing else...

coolendra

Neil is Here...
guys i think Sony Ericsson phones rock in a sense that they offer more features at lesser price

GO SE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
mobilegeek said:
Nokia has more features .. n more reliable

i don't agree wid this! how can u say "nokia" has more features and is more reliable without mentioning which phone are we talking about and wot features are we talking about? its just like saying "intel" has more freature than "amd" and is more reliable!!!!

mobilegeek said:
SE battery sucks ...

yep, i agree. i'd rather say that SE battery is average (it lasts 1.5 dayz in my case wid normal usage)..but yeah Nokia phones' battery backup is excellant!!! lasts more than average time!!!

lighthouse911

Broken In
Those who are saying nokia phones have better bat life do chack out Se K750i and s700i

both have better battlife then the "latest" nokia 6230i!

and do u know 6230i was supposed to take on K750i??

hell,it is damn funny.

by the way now a days my k700i goes fr 3-4 days with normal usage.Fr all those whi want to improve batt llife go get ur FW updated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom