Nokia N900, Xperia X10, Motorola Milestone !

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Leave him guys...

Tell me, is there any Android mobile which supports and plays FLAC files, and DIVX too..

What is the way around for it.
Means which format to go if FLAC is not supported, so that quality stays as near as FLAC.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Leave him guys...

Tell me, is there any Android mobile which supports and plays FLAC files, and DIVX too..

What is the way around for it.
Means which format to go if FLAC is not supported, so that quality stays as near as FLAC.

spica supports DivX. not sure about FLAC.

Edit: there are apps in android store like meridian, andLess that play FLAC files.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Lol wow I just noticed this thread . :D Anyway I don't see anything that would justify N900 over the other phones especially after the deep review by Desibond. I guess he just wouldnt see reason /shrug .

Kvishal

In the zone
There is a meetup organised by Nokia in Delhi on Saturday, 22 May.
Check this link: *www.facebook.com/NokiaIndia/posts/120382537996645

N900 will probably officially get launched at this event.

P.S. I will be getting a Nokia N900 to trial for a couple of weeks very soon. :)

Hey Dude pls post your first impressions,feedback about using N900. How the phone is. You can mail me also about it on dazzle_enterprise@rediffmail.com

nikhilpai

Techans
Some bad news for those waiting for N900 launch. I guess there are not many waiting for a N900 & those who are waiting are banned :p

N900 launch in India could get postponed further & may not happen this Saturday or early next week. Reason for postponement is unknown. Will keep you posted.

@Kvishal: Will post my comments on N900 once I get my trial N900 which should be later half of next week.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Err.. I wanted to barge in here. LG supports Meego too and are scheduled to launch a Meego handset before Nokia.Nokia's platform is termed Harmattan and not Meego.. a more versatile OS compared to its peers.

nikhilpai

Techans
Err.. I wanted to barge in here. LG supports Meego too and are scheduled to launch a Meego handset before Nokia.Nokia's platform is termed Harmattan and not Meego.. a more versatile OS compared to its peers.

Err... Harmattan is only a codename for a Meego release. Similar to Froyo is a codename for a Android release.

Some bad news for those waiting for N900 launch. I guess there are not many waiting for a N900 & those who are waiting are banned :p

N900 launch in India could get postponed further & may not happen this Saturday or early next week. Reason for postponement is unknown. Will keep you posted.

@Kvishal: Will post my comments on N900 once I get my trial N900 which should be later half of next week.

F-U-C-K-Ing Prick, whoever is responsible for this delay

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
@nikhilpai- Its not..because the version LG uses and the one used by Nokia would be different.. Meego isnt open source and LG being a beneficiary of Intel shall get the rights to the Moblin part of the coalition..while the one used by Nokia would be vastly different and more powerful than what LG has on offer.Anyways.. its not due until 2011.. so hold your horses.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
hey guys,
wanted to know about the audio quality of htc legend. how is the music on earphones and the loudspeaker?

music quality is decent. loudspeaker is good but since the loud speaker is setup near the camera, when you keep the phone on the table, the volume goes down.

There is a meetup organised by Nokia in Delhi on Saturday, 22 May.
Check this link: *www.facebook.com/NokiaIndia/posts/120382537996645

N900 will probably officially get launched at this event.

P.S. I will be getting a Nokia N900 to trial for a couple of weeks very soon. :)

So what was the outcome of that meeting? Did they finalize the official date??

^^ It seems there was no mention of N900 at the meetup!

I went to a nokia priority dealer this sunday. he said that it will be out by the first week of next monthand will cost around 35K. It looks like it was all politics behind everything.

They purposely delayed, so that people's demand increase and they can increase the price!!!!

red dragon

Master troll
I went to a nokia priority dealer this sunday. he said that it will be out by the first week of next monthand will cost around 35K. It looks like it was all politics behind everything.

They purposely delayed, so that people's demand increase and they can increase the price!!!!
Nokia has gone MAD.Do they really believe that someone will spend 35k for that junk?Well,may be they do,some people bought N97 for 30k!!And we blame Apple for ridiculous pricing,nokia is not far behind,at least apple products are good looking.

Top Bottom