NOKIA N73 vs 5610 MUSIC EXPRESS vs SONY ERICSSON K810i

Status
Not open for further replies.

Power UP

In the zone
Krates i am seeing a lot of threads with the same Nokia this and SE that.............initially it was fun..................after awhile it does get boring.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
@ power which phone you own dude ?

@ dream
dude G700 prices are higher then N73

g700 takes video at 320*240 in .mp4

dude show me a pic taken through G700 with a yellow object in it :D ask any of your se freinds to that for you

G700 brightness is boosted in cam just like N73, in N73 it can be controlled through EV dunno about g700

increase N78 EV and then take a pic

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
you are nuts or you dont know anything about cams...

N78 has a better cam than ur N73...

newaz..no point teaching you...

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
dude i know that that is why i said BRIGHTNESS IS BOOSTED UP JUST LIKE N73

if a object is yellow in color N73 takes a distorted pic and that is controlled in N78 and i am saying that the same thing i am seeing in G700 cam

currently i am going will be into this discussion tomorrow

btw that guy wanted to buy a phone he is not interested in fighting

so vyaas buy N73 or K810I upto you i have stated my points now it is upto you to decide

Power UP

In the zone
@ Krates

Have N73me , also recently bought N82 black . I like them both :p

Also had various other phones for a short while.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
g700 is 13k

*img502.imageshack.us/my.php?image=g7002wq3.jpg

*img443.imageshack.us/my.php?image=g7003ux0.jpg

*img502.imageshack.us/my.php?image=g7004fh6.jpg

g700 pics

Power UP

In the zone
G700
Doesn't has Autofocus : It can't be perfectly used as a cam because of its fixed focus.
No EDGE : Unless 3G arrives it will use the slower GPRS.

The plus point is it has touch screen.

People looking for cam should check out N73 or K810, other than that its okay i guess.

But i would recommend the N73 ;)

Last edited:

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ K810i also doesn't have EDGE.........K790i has EDGE.....

Well, I think...The final decision will be made from K790i and N73.........G700 is just an another option.....

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
watever..I am going for the C905 at launch..no cellphone comes half as close.. :D

btw..check out the g700 pics i have posted..autofocus does not determine the quality of a pic..

The w890 produces some great pics too..

ultimately it comes to the needs of the user..if you need symbain go for nokia else SE..

Power UP

In the zone
btw..check out the g700 pics i have posted..autofocus does not determine the quality of a pic..

The w890 produces some great pics too..

ultimately it comes to the needs of the user..if you need symbain go for nokia else SE..
Dude i am not saying cam without autofocus produce bad quality pics but more than often you will end up with pics with focus not on subject but somewhere else.

Because of this N73 & K810i cam is any day better.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
^ Exactly... Without AF doesn't mean quality is bad, but the camera dose not focus on subject.

Try shooting a Macro without an Auto-Focus Lens & then you will know the difference.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
[Offtopic] Dude dreamcatcher, it'd be better if you stop pretending to be someone else. I think it's pretty obvious to all of us that you and AMD are one and the same person, we have enough clues to come to this conclusion. There was no need in pretending to be someone else. Your id was miserabled for apparently no reason. So even if you created another id and stated straight away you were AMD, nobody would've mind, including the mods. You need not put up a show of being someone else. eggman was creating a riot after he got miserabled and he didn't in the slightest feel the need to hide his true identity. And none of the mods took any action against. It's pretty logical to use another temporary id to post on the forum if your primary id is miserabled, that is if it was miserabled for no logical reason.

So come out of the covers already. The game's up. We all know the truth. We aren't dimwitted to fall for your act. You'd only look more stupid if you continue your (rather unconvincing) act. Please don't insult our intelligence any further.

(Issued in Public Interest.) :D[Offtopic]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom