NOKIA N73 vs 5610 MUSIC EXPRESS vs SONY ERICSSON K810i

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtox

The Techno Perv
never get n73 its very slow
5620 is good for music and good looks too
k810i is the best from every aspects

no man.. n73 aint slow.. its all upto hw u maintain it.. i hav a friend with the same cell n its pretty good speed wise.. kachra nahi bharaa usne zyaada..

PCWORM

UBERGEEK
I called the "Subhiksha mobile store" to enquire about the K810i and he told
me it retails for 10k with a 512mb card....
I asked him some details about the phone and he told it has a 2mp cam...
Even told him to enquire again but he repeats the same thing....

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
subhiksha people dont know anything. i asked them is u600 was available he said it's production has stopped. he might be talking about w810.
i am sure it comes with a 2gb card. when i went to buy my phone(k790i) it came with a 1gb card and the k810 came with a 2gb card

PCWORM

UBERGEEK
subhiksha people dont know anything. i asked them is u600 was available he said it's production has stopped. he might be talking about w810.
i am sure it comes with a 2gb card. when i went to buy my phone(k790i) it came with a 1gb card and the k810 came with a 2gb card
U hav a k790i???
Well,,the inclusion of a memorystick is the only option which will decide my
preference to get it,,,ill ask an another dealer about it...
how much was the price of ur phone?

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
N73 ME anyday . .the camera is awesome !!!! music is superb (with the new music player in the latest firmware) !! interface is fast too with the latest firmware !!! etc. etc.. ..

dtox

The Techno Perv
hmm... i wonder which one is better.. n73me or k810i.. they cost the same.. nevermind the 'this is old, that is new' crap..

Vyasram

The pWnster
How is the voice quality in k810i compared to N73? ( Is the voice and music quality listenable in k810i?) Also , N73 has EDGE support, while 810i has only 3G( most operators have EDGE support, but not 3g suppport). Is it worth going for N73 just for EDGE support , or is it worth buying the 810i and wait for 3G in India?

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
voice and music quaity comparable in both the handsets...loundspeaker is better in the case of th n73 but lacks clarity..the k810 has a softer loudspeaker but oozes performance...

If ou are into net surfing EDGE is a must....but the k810 has a superior camera with top of the line xenon flash...

i suggest go for the k790i which has EDGE and packs the same features as the K810..

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
N73 has edge,3g,symbian,stereo speakers,superb cam

and now speed also

no doubt N73 is better

compromise a little for the xenon flash

according to gsmarena N73 has got a better cam for daylight pics but night pics are not that good

but k810i is stated high in cam quality because it performs good even in night

sound of K810I is just 60% of N73 and N73 sound can get a better clarity when you put it at 80%

i own a N73 my self

no doubt N73 is a better choice over K810I

and exclude 5610 from the list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom