Nokia N73 software

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
is any auto Schedule ON OFF software available for Nokia N73 mobile phone. please help me.
thank you.

:confused:

mitraark

Decrepit
Do you mean the phone will get switched Off and ON with Timer ? Had an app that could change Profiles ( General , Silent , Discreet ... ) according to time. What exactly are you looking to accomplish ?

I use N73 ME as well , 5 years 3 months it has been.

OP
ramakanta

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
i want to automatic switch OFF my mobile at 11PM and automatically ON at 6AM .thats all . is there any softwares. please help me.
thank you

wow...there are people still using N73 ? surprised
Bhai hum Garib lok he . ek bar to kharid liya he . dusre bar ke liye aur paisa nahin he . isliye N73 pe hi atka hun.

thank you.

vaibhav99

Broken In
ramakanta ... mitraark has given u solution .. timed profile ..
noob ... n73 user here too along with android, its saved me many times when my android battery has died ..
but yes sadly missed whatsapp on n73 .. wish there was way ..
and friends considering petrol prices ... cycle is better than car :p ..
enjoy battery of n73 n modern & ultimate customization of android ..
peace ..

Vaibhav

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
ahh...its like saying i can even reach Mumbai to Pune using cycle and also using a Bike.. :)

No its not. The N73 was a great phone the time it was launched. It is a phone from the pre- iPhone days. Phones changed greatly after the Apple iPhone came out. Now we have a app for everything. That time that wasn't the case. Thing is it being such a old phone and can still compete with most modern day phones is great. Has an amazing 3.2 mp Camera(Carl Zeiss lens)

The only thing you are doing is making neligent comments. How much time have you spent using a N73 and then any other modern phone?

Rather than posting offtopic/random comments it would be better to help the OP. period.

oombroid

Right off the assembly line
No its not. The N73 was a great phone the time it was launched. It is a phone from the pre- iPhone days. Phones changed greatly after the Apple iPhone came out. Now we have a app for everything. That time that wasn't the case. Thing is it being such a old phone and can still compete with most modern day phones is great. Has an amazing 3.2 mp Camera(Carl Zeiss lens)

The only thing you are doing is making neligent comments. How much time have you spent using a N73 and then any other modern phone?

Rather than posting offtopic/random comments it would be better to help the OP. period.
You are all heart, you beautiful man...all heart :smile:
Even though i have switched to a new phone(Galaxy R),I still have that N73 which my dad bought for me 4.5 years ago. It still is a beautiful work of art.

73 was undoubtedly quite ahead of all the other phones in the market when it was released. The loud speaker of this monster is still the best in terms of loudness and clarity. With the 3.2MP carl-zeiss optics based camera, i dodn't need a digital camera to capture the precious moments.

The N73 might have gotten old...but its release was a landmark in mobile phone history and will remain as one of the best cell phones nokia has produced.

The N73 was my best friend and i will never forget those years, as will be the case with millions of other ex-N73 owners

OP
ramakanta

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
My phone have only these options..
*s12.postimage.org/w0dczmxzt/image.jpg *s12.postimage.org/4r1zl4wwp/image.jpg

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Nokia Situations
---------------
*betalabs.nokia.com/trials/nokia-situations/download_and_installation?all=1

The earliest compatible OS version released is s60v2. I believe N73 is in this category.

Good luck.

NOTE: You need to have a Nokia account to log-in and download this application. Alternatively try using Nokia Store if available on your phone itself.

Top Bottom