Nokia is india most trusted brand

Status
Not open for further replies.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
MUMBAI, India - For years Nokia has been a presence in the collective consciousness of the Indian people, having helped establish India as one of the most exciting mobile technology regions on the planet. The recent emergence of sharable handsets such as the dust resistant Nokia 1208 with multiple phonebooks tailored for village life, encapsulates an approach to understanding communities and adapting technologies to adapt to suit the varying natures of communication. The Economic Times has reported that Nokia has earned the most trusted brand in India:
"Following a stellar four-year run, the Finnish telecom brand has climbed 70 ranks to become India’s No 1 trusted brand, according to this year’s Most Trusted Brands survey. The survey was conducted nationwide across 12 cities, involving over 8,000 respondents across socio-economic class, age and income groups."​
Nokia CEO Olli-Pekka Kallasvuo responded to the news by saying:
"Our team in India has worked very hard to achieve this, together with investments in marketing and distribution that have helped differentiate the brand from the competition."​

*conversations.nokia.com/home/2008/06/nokia-becomes-i.html

a little old news but loved to share :D:D

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
^^^ yeah and i did love to read it...
though i'm still guessing why the SE fanboys didnt post in this thread till now.:D

utsav

damn busy...
SE fanboys must be cooking something in their minds surely :D
Sony Ericsson :- the most musical and lightest phone brand of india :))

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
OMG!!!Did anyone have any doubt here?? Nokia sells more than 2 million sets every month in India whileSE sells only about 4 lakh sets. nokia has a amarket share of 40% while SE has 8%. I mean even if someone had not posted this info it was too obvious. LOL.

Btw, SE is the most trusted brand n the US. ;)

P.S.- Just because I supposrt SE doesnt mean m impervious of the facts that come along with it.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
tata and reliance CDMA sets has considerable share. Moto and Samsung too has good hold in market.
btw, 1100 had made Nokia No.1:D

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
i don't think nokia has any good service.
Last year i took my nokia n91 to service centre which was under warrenty.
the problem was that it was giving some noise from the speaker. they kept the phone for about 1.5 month and returend back the phone back without correcting the problem
Instead they had taken off its screen cover and the whole body was strached up.
they even didn't take the blame on them selves.
I had to buy its new body for Rs.1900

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Someone look at this.

*www.intomobile.com/2007/11/16/jd-power-ranks-sony-ericsson-highest-in-customer-satisfaction.html

:D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom