Nokia is india most trusted brand

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
I made my post about India already. But i saw your post a felt that you were feeling a bit off without me, so i posted it.. :p

napster007

Padawan
buddy thats in the US and Canada.out here in India,the story is quite different.:D:D

dude...in india the avg per month pay is Rs 1674/-......in the US it is abt 40K per annum that is abt 3400$.

bottom line ppl in india will always look for cheap alternatives.......and here nokia is here for their aid.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
dude...in india the avg per month pay is Rs 1674/-......in the US it is abt 40K per annum that is abt 3400$.

bottom line ppl in india will always look for cheap alternatives.......and here nokia is here for their aid.

+1
again I say, Nokia 1100 pushed em to No.1
But SE cant leave w/o an MP3 player, colour screen and atleast a VGA cam. So no place for them in INDIA.

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
I agree my friend, Nokia is the best in my opinion. If SE could release some phones in S60 platform then it would kick F**k nokia.:D

Last edited:
I think Sony Erricson, Motorolla and Nokia all are equally trustable in India. :)

Its the other less known brands (in mobile telephony) like LG, Samsung, Apple, Huweii, etc that lack trust.

Power UP

In the zone
Good news to hear :)
Only if other companies also start releasing more VFM phones we will have much better variety.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Someone needs to work on their brains. The market shares were given internationally and not locally for india. Funny how you jump on me without any reason what-so-ever..

Yea Nokia "sole"d more phones. :D

OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
when you were posting international shares why did you posted no. of mobiles soled in india.......

and btw i jump on you as you jump on me ( remember site thread ) you stop that i will too

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
somebody needs to work on Maths
WTF n00b...First get your brains right.
2 million = 2,000,000 or in Indian system 20,00,000 (20 lakhs)
4 hundred thousand = 400,000 or in Indian system 4,00,000 (4 lakhs)

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
@krates- try to accept your fault and everything will be hunky dory for the both of us. You realize that when we are talking of market share, it has to be internationally, coz companies do not release local market share.

OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
WTF n00b...First get your brains right.
2 million = 2,000,000 or in Indian system 20,00,000 (20 lakhs)
4 hundred thousand = 400,000 or in Indian system 4,00,000 (4 lakhs)

2 million means 20 lakhs :D:D

have you posted this quoting from unclyopedia ??

*www.zero2rich.com/how-many-zeros-are-there-in-one-million.html

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
2 million means 20 lakhs :D:D

have you posted this quoting from unclyopedia ??
Naah, the quote from Wikipedia has been added. I ain't a fool who'll post from Uncyclopedia.

Stop this unnecessary fight please....Get your facts right.

1 million = 1,000,000 = 10,00,000 = 10 lakhs...........Can't you see the commas shifting///////

Wikipedia said:
A lakh (also written lac) is a unit in the Indian numbering system equal to one hundred thousand (100,000; 10^5).
Now did you get it?

10 * 100,000 = 1 million so, 10 * 1lakh = 1million........I hope you'll be able to understand this now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom