• Kaspersky Antivirus/Internet Security

Votes: 33 64.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
^^Was that for me?

Well I got my Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009 from TPB with 8-9 keys :D.

try the link i gave u...

u can get a valid genuine Key for KAV 2009....

all those keys taken from TPB will work only for few weeks .. if u update frequently..

i know it since i was using thiose keys for many months..

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Kaspersky FTW! Been running it since a year now & no issues.Got rid of NOD long back when it failed to detected those USB drives autorun.inf infections.:mad:

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
autorun.inf is the most prvalant one it seems....

many in my hostel aer also having similar prob.. my kav saves my lappy.. :)

KAV FTW

mad_max

Journeyman
well used nod 2.7 sometime back but didn't really liked it,not based on merit jst cuz i hated the gui:p
anyways nod has awsum heuristics but kaspersky makes up for the poor heuristics department with awsum signatures(the best imo) and prevention is far better than applying cures and i seriously feel sorry for ppl who can't get it through to their pro brains

evewin89

In the zone
never used Kaspersky antivirus bt heard many times people suggesting Kaspersky antivirus (in older times people used 2 recommend NORTON antivirus) bt @ present NOD32 is best 4 me.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
please do remember that dont do system optimization with KAV 2009 .. it will kill your autoplay once and for all...

this setting will be under system security and under system analyser,,,.

dont run this analyser thing...

i have had problems and it not possible to revert to normal from within the KAV ...

i had to use vista manger to tweak things of my own

casanova

The Frozen Nova
lol there goes another i wonder why you pros don't use avs..jst thinking out loud here
Because if you know what you are doing, you don't need an av. I have to install it coz my brothers use my pc.

mad_max

Journeyman
yea well thats valid for viruses,being cautious diabling java on browsers bla bla oh and using firefox now thats my all time fav but my dear bro what about worms eh you can't be cautious with them...i've seen far too many self proclaimed pros with an Msc in googling getting their butts infected and seeking help like babies....in the old days when computers had low resources it was an option not to use an av and save that extra amount of resources,and then doing the mind game(and i dare say it was worth it) but now you have to be an arrogant fool of extraordinary proportions not to use some kind of an av solution.
No offence meant to anyone:)

hey you spelt my name wrong:(

Last edited:

yman

Right off the assembly line
I prefer Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009 because the program can be installed on infected computers, self-protection from being disabled or stopped, restores correct system settings after removing malicious software or it have tools for creating a rescue disk.

yman

Right off the assembly line
I prefer Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009 because the program can be installed on infected computers, self-protection from being disabled or stopped, restores correct system settings after removing malicious software or it have tools for creating a rescue disk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom