Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Kaspersky Antivirus/Internet Security

Votes: 33 64.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
This is the true debate for the two top antiviruses in the world. Post on the poll and leave a comment.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I WAS a big fan of nod32............
Used to advise people abt it.............
but............I was betrayed by it............
I had it installed in my PC though virtumonde killed my PC..............
there after I'm on Kaspersky............
Having peacefull nights...........:D*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/28.png

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
Actually I do not need any AV software after I switched to Vista (Really!). I just use Comodo Firewall and Windows Defender, thats it. Back to my XP days, I was really fond of NOD32 and still it's my favourite. :p

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Though I use Linux most of the times, installed NOD32 on my father's Windows computer...

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
i have an old pc. nod32 i felt takes less resources and doesnt slow down the pc as much as kaspersky.. and nod32 has not failed me even once.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Kaspersky rocks...why...

If you you know where to get the offers.. You can happily get kaspersky 6 months or 1 year subscription for free...
Like one in here...*alphaboard.co.cc/blog/?p=130

So you easily get a valid key for 6 months... And save plenty of bucks..

Moreover kaspersky is really good at detection rate..
And i would say its really less on resource ..

OP
cooldudie3

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
The Kaspersky key. Is it a scam? What happens if the key doesn't work? Then the old and the new keys are wasted.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
KASPERSKY EYES CLOSED.

One question, Kaspersky is activated online. I still have about 3 months of the 1yr. that I don't want to lose. I need to format my entire HDD and install XP again cause of performance and some other issues.

How do I do so without Losing Kaspersky, cause it can't be activated again can it via internet.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
The Kaspersky key. Is it a scam? What happens if the key doesn't work? Then the old and the new keys are wasted.

no its not scam.. its a promotional offer...
the new key will be added to old one... but i am not sure.. coz i deeleted the prev key ( which was a pirated one ) and installed the new key..

KASPERSKY EYES CLOSED.

One question, Kaspersky is activated online. I still have about 3 months of the 1yr. that I don't want to lose. I need to format my entire HDD and install XP again cause of performance and some other issues.

How do I do so without Losing Kaspersky, cause it can't be activated again can it via internet.

if u still got the key which they gave through ur email ... then u can reactivate ur key again... but still u will get only 3 months left...

Or else go thru the link i gave abov e ....

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I had installed AVAST!. It didnt detect 25% of the world's virus. Its crap.

Installed Kaspersky 2009 and now I R HAPPY :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom