Nexus 4 Finally in India...

OP
RohanM

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Well its wrong to compare but point was competition they are giving will surely drop price.Watchout .If you buy now definitely you will regret.

M not gonna regret as my budget is 32k & I was abt to buy xperia ZL, So 26k For a God device is superb for me. Anyways Competition is always good for consumer & I agree on competition point only not for specs.

Rohan Babu, I agree with you lekin aap meri baat nahin samjh rahe. I said,"Nexus 4 is a GREAT Device for those who can live with Limited Storage Space". As far as Vanilla Android Experience is concerned, then almost all cheap phones from Xolo, Karbonn comes with Stock Android & I'm so pissed off that if I ever buy a Nexus I'll straight install a 3rd Party Launcher. Anyways lets Welcome Nexus in India with this Song : Oh Raat Hai Ik Whore...Hai Maange More...Ki Nexus Aaya Slowly Slowly :D

ya nice song... I am ok with 16gig As before selling my S3 I was using it without mem card so same 16gig.... :)

josin

In the zone
why any one want to choose a Nexus series device? The answer is so simple....Quality device + you are guaranteed to see something new every year from Google( if you are a geek you are guaranteed to see something new every day or so....from xda and Cyanogen etc). The price of a mobile phone alone does not always pose a challenge to its competitors, there are other factors too that comes in to play when deciding a direct competitor, otherwise Apple would have been bankrupt by now. @gopi_vbboy you are right in saying that "the competition will get tougher in smartphone market causing price to drop" but Those Chinese phones are not competing against N4, S4, HTC one, Z but against say Samsung Grand, LG L3,5,9 etc.

Sudh4r

Fire Lord
^ NO. I dont think we will get a headset out of the box.

The main reason to buy a Nexus is - guys it's a NEXUS period

Chetan A

Right off the assembly line
AAAAH, at-fu(kin-last...I want to buy this, so should I wait (2-5 months) for nexus 5 or get this now??

dont wait just get it...now u will wait for 2-5 then u will say that u will wait for nexus 6..this will never stop..just get it what u hav today...

shreymittal

Being Human
I would have preorderd today.
But flipkart stopped there services in U.P :(
Will buy once it will be available on playstore.

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Love the nexus 4 just for one reason .. Its a nexus!!!
Its lot much easier to build from source for nexus then to do that for my xs!! Even if its in aosp sources!!

Top Bottom