Nexus 4 Finally in India...

OP
RohanM

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Yeah I'll never touch a phone with 8 or 16GB Storage that lacks MicroSD. My 32GB Card only has around 5GB Space Free :p And yes N4 is great for those who can live with limited storage space :)

AFAIK kapilove 77 owns SXZL & why should he feel jealous of N4? He is already enjoying Superior & Bigger FHD Display, Better Camera & Expansion Slot.

The nexus 4 is the best android device out there in terms of hardware specification and software experience combined. Pure vanilla is a sight to experience and you will never go back to any other device after using it. Its an awesome device for such a price. IMO. :cool:

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
Its a bad idea to buy smart phone now.The chinese brands have entered and are selling at 50% of price with nexus 4 spec.
I recently saw my friend getting a zen ultraphone 701 for 12k and its awsome.

Just wait for sometime and price will drop for sure due to competition this year.

OP
RohanM

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Its a bad idea to buy smart phone now.The chinese brands have entered and are selling at 50% of price with nexus 4 spec.

Just wait for sometime and price will drop for sure due to competition this year.

My friend Chinese brands are not providing snapdragon S4 pro SOC & Adreno 320. also their A.S.S. Sucks big time. Wake up man.... what r u comparing ???

shreymittal

Being Human

:lol:
You are comparing zen mobile with nexus u kidding me right..

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
Ofcourse build quality may differ but display looked even better than my galaxy s2.Trust me these chinese phone will be nightmare for samsung ,sony and others.

^^ He must be in hibernation since 10 years ... lolya :lol:

Oh man you are so ignorant just check specs and talk.

Your situation will become like BB user now .Crying after getting Z10 while BB announces its coming to android/ios.

See the specs-
*www.google.co.in/nexus/4/specs/
*www.zenmobile.in/Ultrafone701HD/

OP
RohanM

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Ofcourse build quality may differ but display looked even better than my galaxy s2.Trust me these chinese phone will be nightmare for samsung ,sony and others.

What should I say now.. :p

Man not only build quality but Nexus is Superior in every & I mean it every aspect. [Don't consider the price here]

shreymittal

Being Human

Lol
Never because sammy, Sony, etc have A.s.s the name from which these Chinese/Indian companies are 100years back and what about brand value.

OP
RohanM

RohanM

Cyborg Agent

Your situation will become like BB user now .Crying after getting Z10 while BB announces its coming to android/ios.

LOL what specs u r talking abt... study first & then post...

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
My friend Chinese brands are not providing snapdragon S4 pro SOC & Adreno 320. also their A.S.S. Sucks big time. Wake up man.... what r u comparing ???

I am not saying chinese phone are better but with their coming, the competition will get tougher in smartphone market causing
price to drop.

OP
RohanM

RohanM

Cyborg Agent

See the specs-
Nexus 4 Tech Specs - Google
Zen Mobile - Ultrafone 701HD

again lol... man go & study.... U are comparing bailgadi with Ferrari now...

Empirial

Youngling
The nexus 4 is the best android device out there in terms of hardware specification and software experience combined. Pure vanilla is a sight to experience and you will never go back to any other device after using it. Its an awesome device for such a price. IMO. :cool:

Rohan Babu, I agree with you lekin aap meri baat nahin samjh rahe. I said,"Nexus 4 is a GREAT Device for those who can live with Limited Storage Space". As far as Vanilla Android Experience is concerned, then almost all cheap phones from Xolo, Karbonn comes with Stock Android & I'm so pissed off that if I ever buy a Nexus I'll straight install a 3rd Party Launcher. Anyways lets Welcome Nexus in India with this Song : Oh Raat Hai Ik Whore...Hai Maange More...Ki Nexus Aaya Slowly Slowly :D

Top Bottom