New Vista Seven Theme for Windows Vista Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
I'm pleased to announce my new theme "Vista Seven" for Windows Vista:

*tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs31/300W/i/2008/228/1/3/Vista_Seven_Theme_for_Vista_by_Vishal_Gupta.png

This theme is not very special. It has been made to fulfill a few requests which I have received from lots of people.

Actually not all people like those fancy Vista themes having lots of transparency, stylish buttons, shell style, start menu, etc. Many people are satisfied with default Aero theme but they want to have a few features which are missing in default theme and which have been included in this theme:

1. New Taskbar similar to Windows Seven.

2. Transparent titlebar in Maximized windows. Note that the titlebar has glass even in maximized windows which you'll never get in any 3rd party Vista theme.

3. New Shellstyle in Control Panel similar to Windows Seven.

So its a theme which is similar to default Vista theme but having a few features taken from Windows Seven.

I hope you'll like it. :)

Download Link
More Info & Instructions

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
Thanks, will try it

@Vishal Gupta
Is there any way to change My Computer and Folder background color in vista to desired color as in xp,using resource hacker or something?

jal_desai

In the zone
u always rock buddy... but can u tell me wat other major difference is there besides glass when maximised????

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
awesome work VG *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/70.png

pillainp

Journeyman
Installed and running here.

Gorgeous theme, Vishal. As a matter of fact, I have been using only your AeroVG since I installed Vista.

A few probably dumb questions about the Windows 7 theme:

1) Is it possible to get a slightly more transparent taskbar like with your AeroVG? I do not have VistaGlazz installed, but used the UXtheme patcher.

2) How did you get that toolbar at the left edge of your screen in your screenshot?

OS is Vista Ultimate 32bit SP1.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

NPP

OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Installed and running here.

Gorgeous theme, Vishal. As a matter of fact, I have been using only your AeroVG since I installed Vista.

A few probably dumb questions about the Windows 7 theme:

1) Is it possible to get a slightly more transparent taskbar like with your AeroVG? I do not have VistaGlazz installed, but used the UXtheme patcher.

2) How did you get that toolbar at the left edge of your screen in your screenshot?

OS is Vista Ultimate 32bit SP1.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

NPP
The taskbar is by design since Windows 7 has similar taskbar.
Regarding to your toolbar question, pls visit following link:

*www.askvg.com/how-to-create-customized-desktop-toolbars-in-windows-vista/

Thanks again guys. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom